All things Sherman, Richard; post it here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean Corey View Post
    The game at Indy would be a poor choice for a template to beat the Seahawks. The Hawks were on their way to a blowout against the Colts and things just went crazy bad with little credit to Indy. First of all We recovered a fumble in the end zone and were only credited with a 2 pt safety..BLOWN CALL.. we lose 5 points... THEN Hauscka is setting up for a chip shot FG and our young Sweezy Rt Tackle decides to take the play off and the Colts had an easy block which was recovered and run all the way back for a score, 10 point swing. That gave them hope to take advantage of and we ended up only losing by 6. All this with three of our best O-Linemen out injured. The stars just were not aligned for the Seahawks on that day. Fluke plays..bad calls.. I'm not whining but reading the post I replied to I thought I would cleaify what REALLY happened. On any other given Sunday we would have completely dominated the Colts ... stolen Luck's lunch money and Sherman would have given him the CHOKE sign.. LOL They got lucky on two plays otherwise we would have beat them by at least two scores.

Better teams to study would be the AZ Cardinals and San Francisco. They have to gear up to play Seattle twice a year and each of those two beat the Hawks once last season BY PLAYING HARD NOSED DEFENSE.
    Thanks for clarifying Sean. Saying Sherman would have given him the choke sign isn't helping though. Just kidding.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• They have every right to talk. They shut down the greatest offense in NFL history. We got a good ole fashioned butt whoopin and there was nothing we could do to stop it. It sucks, but if you don't like hearing all this talk then don't watch ESPN or NFLN and don't go to their websites. I haven't watched, read or listened to anything about the game since last Sunday and I am already over it despite living and working amongst Seahawk fans that won't shut up about it.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Sherman is a Jerkoff. Yes, he's smart. Yes, he's a good player. He's still a Jerkoff. I was sort of indifferent to him before. Even after the Super Bowl, wasn't really bothered by him. But he just wont shut up. And after hearing the garbage he was spewing the whole game from being mic-ed up, dude is just a jerkoff.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          Sherman is a Jerkoff. Yes, he's smart. Yes, he's a good player. He's still a Jerkoff. I was sort of indifferent to him before. Even after the Super Bowl, wasn't really bothered by him. But he just wont shut up. And after hearing the garbage he was spewing the whole game from being mic-ed up, dude is just a jerkoff.
          I was totally indifferent to everything Seagulls before the SB. Now i cant stand their fans or the defense. Russel Wilson - He cool though. Whats made it worse is im a USC fan and ive has to listen to all things USC ogling over Pete Carrol and Malcom winning the MVP. So nauseous
          Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

• meh, goes with losing like that. Nothing can be done until the match up next year.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X