Star Wars Football Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Football Helmets

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

That is cool. Thanks for posting it.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I actually like Cleveland Brown's helmet. Did the TC say something about the browns changing their uniforms? I'm someone who likes tradition, and when teams absolutely change their logo to something entirely new it kind of takes away from that tradition. Now, if the Browns did a bit of tweaking, like a more metallic, glossy brown, I'd be fine with that. Or, like the Seahawks, they keep their helmet logo very close to the original, just tweaked it a bit.

And on a random note to a Brows fan, I sure would rather of seen the Browns win two super bowls and have the Browns labeled with one of the best defenses of all time than the Ravens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
        I actually like Cleveland Brown's helmet. Did the TC say something about the browns changing their uniforms? I'm someone who likes tradition, and when teams absolutely change their logo to something entirely new it kind of takes away from that tradition. Now, if the Browns did a bit of tweaking, like a more metallic, glossy brown, I'd be fine with that. Or, like the Seahawks, they keep their helmet logo very close to the original, just tweaked it a bit.

And on a random note to a Brows fan, I sure would rather of seen the Browns win two super bowls and have the Browns labeled with one of the best defenses of all time than the Ravens!!!
        Yes, Haslam the fraud (just ask IRS) is changing the uniform for the 2015-2016 season. In order to buy the team he had to promise to leave the helmets alone.

I cannot stand Haslam and am against any and all changes he is implementing.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Yes, Haslam the fraud (just ask IRS) is changing the uniform for the 2015-2016 season. In order to buy the team he had to promise to leave the helmets alone.

I'm glad they are keeping the helmets.

The Browns were a really great franchise, competitive, winners, if it weren't for "the drive" and the fumble near the end zone, you guys would of been in the super bowl. I admit, I need to do more reading about what happened with the browns and why the they moved, but do Cleveland fans ever feel like it "should of been us" when the ravens had that shut down defense and won the super bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post

I'm with you. Never liked uniform changes. Honestly I was never into the Browns uniform but I love it's tradition and history, and NOTHING should change. Not so much as a simple stripe. Leave tradition and history alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
              I'm glad they are keeping the helmets.

The Browns were a really great franchise, competitive, winners, if it weren't for "the drive" and the fumble near the end zone, you guys would of been in the super bowl. I admit, I need to do more reading about what happened with the browns and why the they moved, but do Cleveland fans ever feel like it "should of been us" when the ravens had that shut down defense and won the super bowl?
              No, the team that won had only 1-2 former Browns players on the team. Modell was owner with only one of those teams. The reason the team left was Modell and only Modell. The rest is just tryin to make the case for him to be in the HOF. Stadium renovations were approved by voters. He refused to be part of upgrading facilities with the Indians, etc.

The only former Brown (stayed with Modell) was the kicker - Stover. Everyone else left.

Comment

Jim Irsay approves.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

We have officially hit the offseason, but those helmets are really well done
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Saw these like last week or whenever they hit.

I hate ours. Really? Tauntauns? They could've done better for us.

And there is no way that New England is NOT the Sith... whoever made them must've been a Patriot fan if he/she thought the Patriots should be the Jedi.

Also: LOL Redskins.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                    X