nfl's worst fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl's worst fans

I live near Pittsburgh, I am convinced that the Steelers fans are the worst by farrrrrr. I HATE the Steelers and always have and will. What I hate is, whoever they have on their team, they think that player is the best in the league no matter what......when Kordell Stewart was there in the start, they loved him, then he struggles, then he "sucks". Maddox comes in, he is the best in the league and you wait, next week (since its coming to the end of the year) they will be saying he sucks. Another thing I hate is, when they make the playoffs, they come up with these gay super bowl songs in this area. Here is an example........"here we go, steelers, here we go, pittsburghs going to the superrrrr bowlll, here we go". Keep in mind, the minute they make the playoffs, these songs start on the radio and in local super markets, i HATE it. People in this area just assume you like the Steelers and when they try to talkto me about them, I tell them I hate them and they laugh like Im an outsider. Ive never scene such fans like this. Not even KC fans are this bad. Pittsburgh hasnt won a SB in 30 years, why are their fans so freaking stupid?
    chad c

In the club/bar industry... Raider fans are the worst fans.

We can be decked out in Red, wearing our Chiefs jerseys and Bronco fans will give us a good natured ribbing. But all in fun. Beers are being bought for all, everyone is laughing. Having a good time.

Raider fans get pissed and want to shoot you in the parking lot.

Okay. So maybe that was extreme. But maybe it's the atmosphere. Maybe it's all the black they wear. Maybe their backs are sore from wearing all those dorky skulls on their shoulders... But being so close to California means we have lots of Raiders fans here. By far, they are the rudest, most belligerant morons we have to deal with during football season.

Comment

I agree with Raider fans. They are down right screwed up folk and they can't even sell out a Monday night game.
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Raiders fans do indeed suck.
        Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

I think Raiders fans are fun to watch; and so easy to make fun of!!!!
          Thanks for the memories, Ed.
          Can't wait for playoff time!

Comment

we weren't that great the night of the SB when we went smashing everything in the streets either tho
            sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

like we should smash our personal belongings in celebration?

The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I have been to every home game since 89 and without a doubt the worst fans are Cowboys fans!

Here is my list of the worst fans.

1 COWBOYS (this one is not even close to any of the others)
                2a RAIDERS ( not really very shocking)
                2b VIKINGS ( could suprise some I am sure)
                4 PATS ( A bunch of arrogant jerks)
                5 KC (and rising quickly, although for some reason a lot of hot babes go to these games)
                6 STEELERS
                7 JETS (one reason J*E*T*S jets jets jets)

Comment

Raider fans

They can't sell out a monday night game cuz thier work release is only good for the weekend!!!
                  It is my honor to serve him

Comment

Dolfans without out a doubt IMO.....When the littlest thing goes wrong they go crazy....They're so spoiled....They havent missed the playoffs back to back in so long and once they just did they went off!

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
                      In the club/bar industry... Raider fans are the worst fans.

We can be decked out in Red, wearing our Chiefs jerseys and Bronco fans will give us a good natured ribbing. But all in fun. Beers are being bought for all, everyone is laughing. Having a good time.

Raider fans get pissed and want to shoot you in the parking lot.

Okay. So maybe that was extreme. But maybe it's the atmosphere. Maybe it's all the black they wear. Maybe their backs are sore from wearing all those dorky skulls on their shoulders... But being so close to California means we have lots of Raiders fans here. By far, they are the rudest, most belligerant morons we have to deal with during football season.
                      LOL. I know exactly what you mean. There is this bar here in Anchorage that is like the Raider headquarters. Me and my dad thought it would be fun to go in there and watch a Bronco/Raider game in all our Bronco stuff. Not such a good idea. We got food thrown at us peanuts, forks, spoons luckily no one was drunk enough to throw any knives. By the end of the game there was only like 4 Raider fans in there. LOL it was funny.
                      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Raider fans definitely. (I'm not saying all of them, just most of them). They are obnoxious & rude. I went to an Angels game this year and there were some guys there that were Raiders fans...some guy stood up and was trying to get the Angels fans fired up in our section. One of the Raiders fans stood up and told the guy to F*** off and sit down. Some people in front of them had a bunch of kids and asked the guy to watch his language in front of their kids and the guy started screaming at them and cussing at the top of his lungs. He ended up being told by an older guy behind him to sit down and respect everybody around him. The guy said "No, you need to show ME some respect." This guy tried to start a fight with a guy 3 rows in front of him when there were kids in between them. And it wasn't even a football game. I can't imagine going to a Raiders game and having to deal with the fans.

Comment

raider fans without a doubt.. wasnt there a shooting or something in the parking lot or something like that following a raider game in the recent past?

Comment

The worst fans are by far the Vikings fans if they dont win they have ALWAYS got an excuse and it isnt even about what their players or coach did its either the Refs or some call wasnt fair i was soo happy when the Cardinals won plus my close friend's cousin plays for them

I Love Samari!
                            Clinton Portis is #1!

Comment

In my personal experience from the away games I have attended.

1. Jets (J*E*T*S* suck, suck, suck) and that damn fireman riding the other guys shoulders the whole game, what a bunch of morons, not to mention the fans tried to throw me over (a girl) and didnt have any ballz to say **** to my ex........losers

I have also been to San Fran and to Dallas.....neither was a bad place to go. Went to a turkey day game a few years back in Big D and we really didnt catch all that much ribbing form them, WE WON!!!!!

San Fran was back when they were dominate and we werent all that good, so I guess they didnt have to say much, their team did the talking, we lost but I met John Elway so it was a win for me anyways.

I have been to see the Pats, Raiders and Giants play in Mile High and by far the Raiders fans had the biggest mouths but Pats came in a close second, Giants fans were pretty humble though.....we won all those games!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X