Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I'd rather stick with Pot Roast, Big Vick & Sly...... I actually think we're set at DT.....

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    They should be. Suh is one of the most over-rated players in the NFL, and like Albert Haynesworth, (who a lot of you pined for as well) only care's about getting paid.

Suh is a huge 'me' guy that has already shown repeatedly he is not a team guy (as he refuses to show team leadership and routinely blows off offseason workouts) but will command a ridiculous contract. His play has declined in each of the last three years, and of course has his temper problems to top it all off.

Pass on this headcase, over-rated d bag
    I think Haynesworth was more overrated than Suh, but completely agree with you just say no.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Kicker
    replied
    They should be. Suh is one of the most over-rated players in the NFL, and like Albert Haynesworth, (who a lot of you pined for as well) only care's about getting paid.

Suh is a huge 'me' guy that has already shown repeatedly he is not a team guy (as he refuses to show team leadership and routinely blows off offseason workouts) but will command a ridiculous contract. His play has declined in each of the last three years, and of course has his temper problems to top it all off.

Pass on this headcase, over-rated d bag

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Rumor is they want Watkins, Suh and high pick for the #5?
    they could do that but I don't know if Watkins will be there at 5.

Leave a comment:

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think he has like a 20m+ cap hit this year
    I think 9.7M of that is prorated signing bonus. Does the bonus transfer over in a trade? His base salary is only 12.5, which is still pretty hefty.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Raiders could afford him.
    Rumor is they want Watkins, Suh and high pick for the #5?

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Raiders could afford him.

Leave a comment:

• FrostySeamus
    replied
    Don't like his attitude. Add his cap number and steadily declining production the last couple years, plus what you gotta give up to get him? No.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    No, there is this thing called a salary cap.

If they wanted, they could find a way but he would cost at least a 1 and then some i'd presume.

His play has dipped in the past couple years though.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Not many teams will be able to take on that cap hit this kate in the game.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    The report I saw said they would be open to trading him if they can't get a long term deal done. Hard to guess his trade value because of his massive contract... not only could Denver not afford him long term; they can't afford him short term as he has a cap hit of 22 million and I think is owed another 6 or so
    We can afford him long term, we're going to have a lot of cap room in the upcoming seasons. It'd have to be a sign and trade and he'd be taking a significant pay cut this year so we can have room for him.

It's a moot point, he's not going anywhere. The lions are going to want a kings ransom for him and we don't operate like that

Leave a comment:

• bgpatsfan
    replied
    The report I saw said they would be open to trading him if they can't get a long term deal done. Hard to guess his trade value because of his massive contract... not only could Denver not afford him long term; they can't afford him short term as he has a cap hit of 22 million and I think is owed another 6 or so

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Uhm no. It says on NFL.com that they are considering trading him.

The Detroit Lions are apparently doing their due diligence on a possible Ndamukong Suh trade.

The Lions have conversed with other teams about trading Suh, Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reported Friday.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-ndamukong-suh

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by uknflfan View Post
    His contract is beyond ridiculous
    I think he has like a 20m+ cap hit this year

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Are you speculating here?

Leave a comment: