Moreno tearing up the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moreno tearing up the Pats

It's still the 3rd Q, and Miami is losing to The Pats, but Knowshon has 72 yards on 12 carries. Good for him! I am a fan no matter where he ends up, and I wish him well. I did want him here this season, working in tandem with Montee, but that ship has sailed.

But good for him!! I hope he has a great season!

Good Luck Knowshon! Unless it's us of course. :thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

Moreno tearing up the Pats

Moreno is lighting it up against The Pats, he is surging for yardage after tacklers arrive. I really will miss him as a bronco, he had so much energy! Sorry we could not keep him, but glad he is doing well-especially against the Pats. Good luck knowshon!

Comment

His performance against them during the regular season last year was superb.

Comment

Still 3rd Q and Moreno now has 111 yards on 17 carries!!! He's making their O go against The Pats.

Comment

Can we admit that Morenos success wasn't just because of manning. He's turned into a pretty good running back

Comment

The Pats don't like this guy, that's for sure.
              "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                Moreno is lighting it up against The Pats, he is surging for yardage after tacklers arrive. I really will miss him as a bronco, he had so much energy! Sorry we could not keep him, but glad he is doing well-especially against the Pats. Good luck knowshon!
                Yeah me too man. Moreno is awesome how his motor is always in the red. I really think we'll fall in love with Ball though.
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Can we admit that Morenos success wasn't just because of manning. He's turned into a pretty good running back
                  Manning makes most everyone look better, but Moreno had almost everything to with his comeback, and commitment. Geez I am going to miss his energy!!!

Comment

Missing him...
                    sigpic

Comment

I made a mistake......should have titled this:

"Moreno Having A Great Start!"

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Manning makes most everyone look better, but Moreno had almost everything to with his comeback, and commitment. Geez I am going to miss his energy!!!
                        It's true but a lot of people were acting like he wouldn't play well in Miami. He's topping 1200 this year

Comment

Wish we kept him.

Comment

24 for 134 yards and a TD. That TD was awesome. Go Knowshon!!!!!!
                            HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I made a mistake......should have titled this:

"Moreno Having A Great Start!"
                              Apparently I changed the title without even knowing it......though not my words.

Comment

Working...
                              X