No announcement yet.

Steelers v Ravens Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awful, awful game. I think that might be tied now for worst officiated game I've ever seen. Interestingly enough they both involve Baltimore.

Did anyone else see the "roughing the passer" call on Upshaw because Ben Icanhazcheezeburger just stood there? And then the call on Polumalu? They were both textbook hits. Omar Epps, the Steelers coach, was OPENLY being laughed at by the officials.

Man, this sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I can't stand either team but it's usually good football. Last night, though? That was just....terrible.

I might start leaning more towards college football outside of the Broncos if this doesn't change. It's becoming the NBA.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
      I just realized dumervil isnt a starter, and he only had one tackle last week. Kind of crazy considering how coveted he was a couple years ago and how big of a mistake he/the broncos made
      2 sacks last night, not bad for coming off the bench
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        What an awful, awful game. I think that might be tied now for worst officiated game I've ever seen. Interestingly enough they both involve Baltimore.

Did anyone else see the "roughing the passer" call on Upshaw because Ben Icanhazcheezeburger just stood there? And then the call on Polumalu? They were both textbook hits. Omar Epps, the Steelers coach, was OPENLY being laughed at by the officials.

Man, this sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I can't stand either team but it's usually good football. Last night, though? That was just....terrible.

I might start leaning more towards college football outside of the Broncos if this doesn't change. It's becoming the NBA.
        That game was unwatchable.

Comment

Working...
        X