X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    What an awful, awful game. I think that might be tied now for worst officiated game I've ever seen. Interestingly enough they both involve Baltimore.

Did anyone else see the "roughing the passer" call on Upshaw because Ben Icanhazcheezeburger just stood there? And then the call on Polumalu? They were both textbook hits. Omar Epps, the Steelers coach, was OPENLY being laughed at by the officials.

Man, this sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I can't stand either team but it's usually good football. Last night, though? That was just....terrible.

I might start leaning more towards college football outside of the Broncos if this doesn't change. It's becoming the NBA.
    That game was unwatchable.

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by TD30* View Post
    I just realized dumervil isnt a starter, and he only had one tackle last week. Kind of crazy considering how coveted he was a couple years ago and how big of a mistake he/the broncos made
    2 sacks last night, not bad for coming off the bench

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    What an awful, awful game. I think that might be tied now for worst officiated game I've ever seen. Interestingly enough they both involve Baltimore.

Did anyone else see the "roughing the passer" call on Upshaw because Ben Icanhazcheezeburger just stood there? And then the call on Polumalu? They were both textbook hits. Omar Epps, the Steelers coach, was OPENLY being laughed at by the officials.

Man, this sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I can't stand either team but it's usually good football. Last night, though? That was just....terrible.

I might start leaning more towards college football outside of the Broncos if this doesn't change. It's becoming the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I didn't get to catch the game except for the couple minutes of it that I saw at work. I recorded it, will probably watch it tomorrow. I'm not a fan of either team, hate em both but still typically like to watch the games just to keep up with the players and what not. Baltimore has always had a pretty good defense, so not surprised by the score.

Leave a comment:

• cocoapro
    replied
    Steelers got pushed around in the trenches, Big Ben was under pressure the whole game and Baltimore ran to the second level on more then 50% of the plays. For a team with so many distractions going on they really pulled together and played like a playoff team. Will be interesting to see how they fare against the Bengals in the division though

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Man, Steelers look horrible.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Go Ravens!

*cough* *cough*

That hurt.
    You're such a brat! But we love you anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Go Ravens!

*cough* *cough*

That hurt.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    God this Thursday night football theme they keep playing just sucks!

Going for Pitt because Balt I think is a threat in the playoffs. Pitt I think we could handle.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    That last unnecessary roughness seemed suspect to me.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Brutal calls against the Steelers there...tough break.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Tough game.....very physical

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    I'm rooting for nobody. I'd be fine if the game is cancelled and never played.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    I think what is going to be interesting here is: what happens to the Ravens organization that just went through and still going though the Ray Rice issue.

Does this affect their play ability? Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Yeah, Antonio Brown just got his head taken off, but awesome job hanging on to the ball. Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X