No announcement yet.

Bengals v Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight. The Pats suck, they're done, and now, according to the Commentators, they are likely headed back to the Championship...

So fickle.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
      So let me get this straight. The Pats suck, they're done, and now, according to the Commentators, they are likely headed back to the Championship...

So fickle.
      I know, the media is ridiculous with their blowing in the wind mentality.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Neither one of these teams worry me. I'll focus on the 2nd best team in the AFC, the Chargers.

Comment

So the Bengals have a WR not named AJ Green?
          sigpic

Comment

Bengals are not what I thought they were. They can't stop anything.

And now according to the commentators, the Pats Oline is awesome, they are vets who just know how to handle the bright lights. I can't stand the fickleness. Whatever!

Can we just say that last week they crapped in their pants and leave it at that?
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Yup it sure looks to me like the two best team in the AFC reside in the AFC West.

Comment

Color me impressed. After the thumping the Patriots took last week in KC, I felt sure the Bengals would put them out of their misery this week.
                ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Yep, and I was SO hoping the Bagels would of Totaly dominated those patty girls so I could see Billacheat face the media again saying he was on to week 6 over and over again. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X