Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redskins vs Seahawks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Redskins vs Seahawks

    Anyone watching?

    Probably not going to be much of a game after seeing how easy the Seahawks moved ball.

  • #2
    Did you see Arakpo get cut just like Julius cut Calais .... only difference no tackle involved
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

    Comment


    • #3
      What is the purpose of Lynch wearing a helmet with a black visor? Looks like Darth Vadar!

      Redskins better account for Wilson - doing a bad job so far'
      Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-06-2014, 06:55 PM.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Did you see Arakpo get cut just like Julius cut Calais .... only difference no tackle involved
        Yup.

        They should just get rid of the cut block, which I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Might be good for the game to avoid injuries.

        Comment


        • #5
          So no one can see his eyes. It's a competitive advantage. Keeps defenders from being able to read where a pass could be coming in..... also pre run some RB's don't want the defense to know what they're looking at.

          Plus it looks cool
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            What is the purpose of Lynch wearing a helmet with a black visor? Looks like Darth Vadar!

            Redskins better account for Wilson - doing a bad job so far'
            He might have social anxiety like Ricky Williams. Remember how he would avoid the mandatory press conferences in the super bowl, that's what I think.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              So no one can see his eyes. It's a competitive advantage. Keeps defenders from being able to read where a pass could be coming in..... also pre run some RB's don't want the defense to know what they're looking at.

              Plus it looks cool
              Or that. lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Pound him into the turf!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Seahawks kind of have a weak schedule, Cowboys MIGHT be good, but they are playing them at the link, doubt they win. The division against the 49ers will be tough. Not really anything interesting until they play at KC and at the Eagles later in the season.

                  http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2014/REG/Seahawks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pathetic tackling REDSKINS! Lucky you are getting flags.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This isn't Seattle where the refs are afraid to throw flags on the Hawks. Hawks getting lots of offensive penalties.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice throw by Wilson, running to his left. Man, this guy can throw, he can run and avoid the sack. Such a tough guy to defend.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He really is.

                          Everytime I see him he does something amazing. In that way he reminds me of Montana. Not in his style - just in his amazingness

                          He's my fantasy QB too - not that anyone cares bout that lol
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                            Nice throw by Wilson, running to his left. Man, this guy can throw, he can run and avoid the sack. Such a tough guy to defend.
                            It just seems like everything they do works. Very rarely do they miss a throw, drop passes, miss tackles, or whatever. Gotta admit they are an impressive team with creative play calling that's hard to defend.

                            Of course, it would help if WA could get a 1st down.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Home Run!

                              NICE
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X