Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Would Agree to NFC West Move to Land Los Angeles Stadium

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raiders Would Agree to NFC West Move to Land Los Angeles Stadium

    Three NFL teams have expressed interest in a move to Los Angeles.

    How will it be decided which team would move? Could there be more than one team that would move to a new Los Angeles stadium?

    Watch as Stephen Nelson goes in-depth with Bleacher Report NFL Insider Jason Cole in this edition of Insider Buzz.


    video inside the link

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...gn=programming
    I support Kaepernick 100%

  • #2
    It's bleacher report so I"ll take it with a grain of salt...All I can say is




    I can't deal the Seahawks trolls in the smack forum even more than they already are...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Having the Seahawks in our division would be horrible. Yikes!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #4
        Just. Say. NO!

        Comment


        • #5
          Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers have been playing each other twice a year for over fifty years. It's a great division. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Having the Seahawks in our division would be horrible. Yikes!
            I would welcome it to be honest!

            Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

            Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!



            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
              I would welcome it to be honest!
              Same here!. I want our division to be one of, or if not the best in the NFL. I think that you can take certain pride in playing against stiff competition twice in a regular season. You know the saying "Iron sharpens Iron".
              HE>i

              Comment


              • #8
                It would make no sense to move the Raiders to the NFC.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, 54 years of AFL / AFC tradition is that meaningless? Maybe the Packers should move to Orlando.

                  Shoot, while we're at it, why don't we just have a stadium rotation each year by lottery.

                  Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Wow, 54 years of AFL / AFC tradition is that meaningless? Maybe the Packers should move to Orlando.

                    Shoot, while we're at it, why don't we just have a stadium rotation each year by lottery.

                    Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...
                    The NFL does not care about tradition. All it cares about is $. Look at how the NFL has treated Cleveland. Approving what Modell did. Then, trying to get Cleveland to "honor" him when he died. Lastly, who has the NFL continually pushed to get into the HOF?

                    Yep, Modell. The man who destroyed the Browns.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                      The NFL does not care about tradition. All it cares about is $. Look at how the NFL has treated Cleveland. Approving what Modell did. Then, trying to get Cleveland to "honor" him when he died. Lastly, who has the NFL continually pushed to get into the HOF?

                      Yep, Modell. The man who destroyed the Browns.
                      I get that CB, but the Browns are still playing the Steelers at the end of the day (although I do think Baltimore should have been moved to the AFCS when the Browns came back). The Pack will always play the Bears, and the Broncos should always play the Raiders.

                      I think the idea is preposterous.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        I get that CB, but the Browns are still playing the Steelers at the end of the day (although I do think Baltimore should have been moved to the AFCS when the Browns came back). The Pack will always play the Bears, and the Broncos should always play the Raiders.

                        I think the idea is preposterous.
                        Define "playing". I would argue that the NFL destroyed that rivalry - the longest running rivalry in the AFC (both teams were in the NFL and switched with the merger). The Browns-Steelers is a rivalry like a Gazelle is a rival of a Lion.

                        The NFL destroyed that rivalry and the history of the team when they gave their seal of approval to Modell.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers have been playing each other twice a year for over fifty years. It's a great division. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
                          Well if it has to happen, it might as well be a team that was in the afcw

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            Well if it has to happen, it might as well be a team that was in the afcw
                            I loved the American Football League. Seattle wasn't in the AFL. Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs/Texans and Raiders constitute the only original, completely intact division from the AFL.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Having the Seahawks in our division would be horrible. Yikes!
                              I think we would split with the Seahawks...every year.

                              Alot of people forget that Seattle is beatable when they're on the road......


                              With that said,the Raiders should stay in the AFC West...they're our biggest rivalry
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X