No announcement yet.

Raiders Would Agree to NFC West Move to Land Los Angeles Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, it would definitely feel very strange not having the Raiders in our division, but we'd be welcoming a long time AFC West rival back, though, I would say The Raiders have been the bigger rival before the Seahawks left. That would be kind of cool seeing the St. Louis Rams go back to Los Angeles to be the Los Angeles Rams again. I guess because I'm a history guy, and I hate a lot of change in the NFL, but sometimes change is inevitable. Will curious to see how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
      Interesting, it would definitely feel very strange not having the Raiders in our division, but we'd be welcoming a long time AFC West rival back, though, I would say The Raiders have been the bigger rival before the Seahawks left. That would be kind of cool seeing the St. Louis Rams go back to Los Angeles to be the Los Angeles Rams again. I guess because I'm a history guy, and I hate a lot of change in the NFL, but sometimes change is inevitable. Will curious to see how this plays out.
      The Seattle Seahawks were in the AFC West from 1977 through 2001, twenty-five years. That's a fairly long time, but not nearly as long as the fifty-four years the Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders have been playing each other. We'll see what goes down.

IMO, it was a shame that Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams out of LA, but that's the way it goes with owners..
      Last edited by samparnell; 10-10-2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: adverb
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
      X