joe horn anf the phone ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe horn anf the phone ?????

okay okay.......... sportcenter drilled this into my head and i have heard so many differant opinoins wat do you guys think...........i really didnt mind
    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

i saw the thing on sportscenter too, but i dont know what's the story about, will someone tell me please?
    "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

yes horn caught 4 TD's on the day but when he grabbed his second TD,he and micheal lewis ran over to the posts and grabbed a cell phone from under the post padding and horn pretended to call hes family or something.
      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Class is a rare commodity in the NFL these days. It takes the better person to simply be thankful you got a touchdown and not showboat. Having said that, the phone nonsense is no worse than any other end zone antics.

Comment

The story on WFAN said that he told his mother that if he scored against the Giants, he would call her ASAP.

Comment

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW JOE??!!!!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
            X