Seahawks vs Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks vs Cowboys

Nice, they just started airing it after the game that no one cares about in overtime finished - Bengals vs Panther.

Nice job Cowboys, 17-10!

If you're not getting the game, message me. Maybe I can help.

hoping for a seahawks loss, as many as possible, do not want them have the number 1 seed and home field through out the playoffs!

Comment

Seattle went the entire first half without a first down. 17-10 Dallas!!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

the cowboys have been very good since they stop having Romo throw the ball, I think their offense line is no joke, they are making the seashawks Dline look like crap.

For some reason i feel like the broncos and the seahawks is a little expose, not that you can do anything about them still being great, but the DB for seahawks arn't as great as everyone has been showing, and teams are starting to stop the broncos more now we go 3 and out alot more than we ever did. But then again might just be early/
        Last edited by Chronoless; 10-12-2014, 03:48 PM.
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

as much as I hate both teams. Go Dallas!
          sigpic

Comment

What's odd is that they aren't airing the chargers raiders game here in colorado, but we are getting the seahawks and cowboys on fox.

Comment

Wha!? I thought they were in Dallas...goes to show how close I'm paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                What's odd is that they aren't airing the chargers raiders game here in colorado, but we are getting the seahawks and cowboys on fox.
                The Raiders are looking pretty good against the Chargers so far.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Wow- the Cowboys are making this number 1 rush D look like nothing!

Comment

Sherman...flag

Comment

If I was a betting man, I would say Seahawks score this drive to tie it..because they're the Seahawks.

Comment

... and I would of lost that bet. go cowboys!

Comment

Idiots. so typical to give the seahawks an easy scoring chance.

Comment

Oakland just scored = 21-14 now. Man I hope they upset today -we'll have a field day with the Dolt trolls here!

Go Raiders and Cowboys!!

Wait, did I just say that? My world is upside down!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

The cowboys special team will have gave them two touchdowns now. SO FRUSTRATING!!! Just hand them 7 points, GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X