***Official Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Official Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

7-3 Chiefs visit the 0-10 and last place Raiders in an AFC West prime time showdown in Oakland. Scattered thunderstorms at 57 degrees is the 6:25 Mountain Standard Time kickoff at the O.Co Coliseum.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV commentary, along with sideline reporter and Tracy Wolfson, for CBS's The NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

Ive gotta work so i cant watch it But I will be checking up on it (probably waaay to often)

Getter did Chiefs!!!

Comment

I wonder if there is a possibility that a freak earthquake happens and a giant crack opens up on field and swallows both teams!

It would be a glorious day!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I hope it's a 0-0 tie at the end with 1000 yards of combined offense just so nobody can call it a defensive struggle. I hope both teams miss 6 field goals and have 10 turnovers each.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
          I wonder if there is a possibility that a freak earthquake happens and a giant crack opens up on field and swallows both teams!

It would be a glorious day!!!
          But if the Earth swallows up the Raiders, wont it get heartburn?

Comment

I know rooting for a Chiefs loss would benefit us but I want to see the raiders keep losing and come into Mile High week 16 at 0-15 so we can seal their fate with a winless season

The new raiders motto, "Just win one baby"
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Tonight, I am back to being a Raiders Fan

'Been a Bronco fan since '93 when I got here and have deplored the Raiders since.
              But for tonight, I am going to revert back to my evil ways and root root root for the black n' silver.

Go Raiders! Get off the snide tonight!

Comment

I can understand why. But I dont think I could make myself pull for Oakland even if it did benefit the Chiefs.

Comment

I'm rooting for a tie, with brutality and carnage.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

No way I'm giving anything to the Raiders or Chiefs. I'll take a tie.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Before becoming a Broncos fan I loved the Raiders. Still my 2nd team in the AFC

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                      No way I'm giving anything to the Raiders or Chiefs. I'll take a tie.
                      How could you not like the Raiders back when they had Stabler, Branch, Biletnikoff, Hayes, Hendricks etc. They played tough football like the way the Broncos used to play. Now Denver seems to play to the level of their opponent instead of coming out and playing smash mouth football. This next game will tell us if we have any real talent on the team or just a bunch of posers. But from what I've seen, this team couldn't hold a candle to the Raiders back in the 70s and much of the 80s. The Raiders rock,and I'll take them tonight for sure.

Comment

Do you really have to phrase it that way?

Heck no I would never say I'm rooting for the Raiders. I didn't even do that in 2011 when the Broncos backed into the playoffs when the Raiders upset San Diego.

I can't root for the Chiefs because it doesn't help us in the division. But by no means does that mean I'm rooting for the Raiders. I prefer the tie option mentioned or the game to be canceled.

If I really had to pick I would still prefer the Chiefs to win even if it doesn't help us division wise. I'll never root for the Raiders.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just can't root for the Raiders no matter who they play. Can't do it. And, I'd also like to see them go Opher on the year.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Odomsfan View Post
                            How could you not like the Raiders back when they had Stabler, Branch, Biletnikoff, Hayes, Hendricks etc. They played tough football like the way the Broncos used to play. Now Denver seems to play to the level of their opponent instead of coming out and playing smash mouth football. This next game will tell us if we have any real talent on the team or just a bunch of posers. But from what I've seen, this team couldn't hold a candle to the Raiders back in the 70s and much of the 80s. The Raiders rock,and I'll take them tonight for sure.
                            Is that a serious question? I assume you are a Raiders fan not a Broncos fan. No Broncos fan in their right mind would Rock the Raiders.

Also think this team would smoke the 70's Raiders. Athletes are bigger and faster these days. And depending on whether you are taking 70's or todays rules could be the difference. We would smoke those teams with todays passing rules.

Even with the old rules we would probably still win because of what I mentioned already with athletes just being superior today.
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember when i used to HATE John Madden, who was the head coach at the time for the Raiders.

Now, I just pity the Raiders

(If anyone thinks that the Raiders are going to beat KC tonight, forget about it)

Comment

Working...
                              X