Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady6
    replied
    I'm glad they let go of Mankins and brought in a dependable TE in Wright. Took a while for the O-line to get right but man our defense is really unbelievable.
    Last edited by Brady6; 11-24-2014, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fallforward3y+
    replied
    Detroit's defense played better in the second half but their offense....wow. In week 1 I thought they'd be a good offensive team but this was a pretty bad performance after their first few possessions. NE has a great defense especially against the pass, but this isn't the first bad performance by their offense.

They were too 'deep pass happy' IMO, I think they should have tried to keep the down and distance more in their favor. Their defense should have played better though. NE avoided the run, which should have helped Detroit's pass rush, but they gave Brady a lot of time.

Good news for them though, is that their remaining schedule looks pretty easy aside from the game in GB, and plus NE seems to give everyone a hard time especially in Foxboro, so it's not too bad of a loss, but this team needs some work if they're going to win in the playoffs IMO.

Leave a comment:

• brianfrommissou
    replied
    The Pats were sharp today.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsTimeTB View Post
    What about the Rams game?
    Well, Denver doesn't play in Foxboro every week so what do you mean

Leave a comment:

• ItsTimeTB
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    This shows how well they play in Foxboro and further proves that the Broncos aren't doing quite as bad as it might seem. I'm not saying it makes us look better that these other teams are getting blown out there- but it makes it understandable.

Props to the Pats

You're never as good as it seems
    You're never as bad as it seems

Broncos will be fine -
    What about the Rams game?

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    This shows how well they play in Foxboro and further proves that the Broncos aren't doing quite as bad as it might seem. I'm not saying it makes us look better that these other teams are getting blown out there- but it makes it understandable.

Props to the Pats

You're never as good as it seems
    You're never as bad as it seems

Broncos will be fine -

Leave a comment:

• ItsTimeTB
    replied
    Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    Credit to NE for how well they are playing, but everybody thought they were guaranteed a SB in 2007 until they choked in the last possible game to a wild card team.
    Good thing this isn't 2007.

Leave a comment:

• ABQBronco25
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsTimeTB View Post
    With the way this defense is playing I think we could have a shot even without Gronk.

Obviously with Gronk no one is stopping us and we are almost guaranteed a SB.
    Credit to NE for how well they are playing, but everybody thought they were guaranteed a SB in 2007 until they choked in the last possible game to a wild card team.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Everything goes through NE until Gronk is hurt again....That has become painfully clear.

Ug I don't wish anyone hurt and I love how Gronk plays the game but I cannot fathom hearing another year about BB and Brady and NE ........ ( throws up in mouth )
    Gronk should be MVP candidate this season and I mean that 100% - Hands like velcro and a running style like a bowling ball. Truly one of a kind

I hate the Patriots and even I can't even hate Gronk - he's just a cool guy too

Leave a comment:

• ItsTimeTB
    replied
    With the way this defense is playing I think we could have a shot even without Gronk.

Obviously with Gronk no one is stopping us and we are almost guaranteed a SB.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Everything goes through NE until Gronk is hurt again....That has become painfully clear.

Ug I don't wish anyone hurt and I love how Gronk plays the game but I cannot fathom hearing another year about BB and Brady and NE ........ ( throws up in mouth )

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    The Pats are rolling right now.

Leave a comment:

• DirtDiver
    replied
    This game is already over. Patriots offense is rolling and they liable to put up 40+ on the Lions.

Leave a comment:

• ItsTimeTB
    replied
    Doing pretty well so far against the #1 defense in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• CNETT324
    replied
    Stafford holds the ball too long .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X