Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland as a potential problem for New England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All teams in the AFCN are inconsistent. The Browns are too, but there isn't one of their games I look at and think they have a slim chance of winning it.

Overpessimism is no more realistic than overoptimism.

You already beat CIN 24-3 in Cinci and your acting like you have a slim chance of beating them in Cleveland. You mentioned injuries, but you also didn't have Josh Gordon in that CLE game. You have a good chance of winning it. Andy Dalton is an up and down QB, if he has a bad game that could mean turnovers, which could also help you.

Indy is winnable. They are a good team, but PIT managed to beat them 51-34. Cleveland has a good running game, the Colts run defense is not very good. If CLE can give Hoyer the kind of time Big Ben had in the PIT game, that could be trouble. Their defense on the road has not been very good lately. With the game in Cleveland, I think they have a good shot.

Baltimore is winnable. In BAL it may be tough, and is probably their toughest game ahead, but they kept it close earlier in the season before they got on more of a roll, I think they have a fairly good chance.

Look, they probably don't win out, but it's not impossible. They don't need to win out to win the division anyhow, plus WC is also a possibility. It's not like BAL and CIN don't have tough games.

Baltimore may lose @MIA, NO as well, and Houston has a good chance of beating them with it in Houston. Cinci has most of their games in the division, but they are loseable. Plus, there is any given Sunday, they may take upset losses. This division IMO will come down largely to the divisional games, and CLE has a good chance of sweeping CIN. Heck, I think it will be PIT and CLE in the playoffs personally, if PIT starts being more consistent they could play like the top team in the AFC IMO. Plus, there is 'any given Sunday'.

Your team has a very good shot at the division, deal with it lol.
    Last edited by fallforward3y+; 11-24-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      It is called being a realist. The Bengals, Steelers, and Baltimore all have some easy games the rest of the year. The Browns have to face tougher teams like the Colts. Then, they finish the season in Baltimore. If you consider those games to be "easy" and "sure wins" you clearly do not realize how good those teams have played. The same can be said about the Bengals when they are healthy.

So, you see the Browns losing no more games this year. I would love to have whatever you are smoking.
      I think he's being pretty reasonable. Besides the Panthers game, none of those are easy match ups, but the Browns look like a capable team this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win any of those games. The Colts don't look as good as they did earlier in the year, I could see them beating them. Especially if Luck has one of his reckless games.

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
        I think he's being pretty reasonable. Besides the Panthers game, none of those are easy match ups, but the Browns look like a capable team this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win any of those games. The Colts don't look as good as they did earlier in the year, I could see them beating them. Especially if Luck has one of his reckless games.
        The Bills are certainly looking tough. Also, Baltimore is currently beating the Saints.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
        X