X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Beat Detroit on one leg.
    Beat Dallas on one leg.

What more does he need to do? Beat Seattle crawling?
    If he can that'd be lovely

Comment

Beat Detroit on one leg.
      Beat Dallas on one leg.

What more does he need to do? Beat Seattle crawling?
      To be fair to Dallas, Romo seemed hurt to. It was a good 'tough it out' showing by both QBs I thought.

With Rodgers, at this point I would say the vote will likely be close with him and Brady. Brady looked pretty good against BAL as well, it should be a close race. JJ, no matter how great he may have performed likely has almost zero chance, and may have never even been considered, as unfortunate as that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
        To be fair to Dallas, Romo seemed hurt to. It was a good 'tough it out' showing by both QBs I thought.

With Rodgers, at this point I would say the vote will likely be close with him and Brady. Brady looked pretty good against BAL as well, it should be a close race. JJ, no matter how great he may have performed likely has almost zero chance, and may have never even been considered, as unfortunate as that may be.
        Romo didn't get hurt until the 3rd qrt. Rodgers has had his injury since the Lions game. Both toughed it out, but Romo was more sore from a hit, while Aaron played injured the entire game.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Romo didn't get hurt until the 3rd qrt. Rodgers has had his injury since the Lions game. Both toughed it out, but Romo was more sore from a hit, while Aaron played injured the entire game.
          What Rodgers has done in the last few weeks is "rarified" stuff. Throwing the ball with basically one leg is amazing! And today he did it on one of the highest of stages, and came thru with a rating of 125.4!!! Just think what a healthy Rodgers is all about, being able to run for 1st downs, and throw even better....with 2 legs.

Comment

The announcers were making it seem like he came into the game with an injury stemming from the Lions game, I hadn't heard anything before that though, maybe I misunderstood. Rodgers was hurt worse than what it seemed like they were saying he was though.

I like Romo though, so I figured I'd throw props for him in the mix, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
              The announcers were making it seem like he came into the game with an injury stemming from the Lions game, I hadn't heard anything before that though, maybe I misunderstood. Rodgers was hurt worse than what it seemed like they were saying he was though.

I like Romo though, so I figured I'd throw props for him in the mix, lol.
              He aggravated a previous hamstring injury couple weeks before the Lions game, then tore something in his calf during the Lions game. That's when he left, let Flynn suck, then came back into the game and beat Detroit on one leg. Aaron was questionable for the Cowboys game until Friday when he was moved to probable.

I'm not saying Romo isn't touch, i dont think people give Romo enough credit. Just saying he was more so sore from a sack where he landed on the cleat of Nick Perry or Jones.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

MY opinion, its a close call with Aaron and D.Murrey .
                ive watched almost every dallas game this season, and had murrey in fantasy.( not that that really applies)
                Its really hard for, especially when you throw JJ in it.

Comment

Posting this because Peyton was the presenter... and I really like :20 through :42. :thumb: Thank you, Aaron. Please come back, Peyton!

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...8-cebde75f6f73

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Diana View Post
                    Posting this because Peyton was the presenter... and I really like :20 through :42. :thumb: Thank you, Aaron. Please come back, Peyton!

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...8-cebde75f6f73
                    Thx E D! Obviously I supported the award going to Rodgers, even though JJ's year was unique and special.

Yes, Peyton will likely get a lot of support to return, and I believe he will.....one more time.

I like Aaron Rodgers. He had a big night, being involved in 4 awards (I think) including the very important NFL Man Of The Year. Good for him!! He's a very positive energy in the league, and if not for an injury, might be hoisting the Lombardi tonight.

I recorded the show last night. It was very good in my books, including Seth Meyer's humour. I was so impressed with The Man of The Year nominees - Panther's Davis, Boldin and Rodgers. Davis tuned me to mush with his speech. What a nice man!!

The NFL has its flaws, but the show was a hit in my books.

Comment

Personally I thought watt should of got it... But it always seems to go to the QB.

Watt had one of the best defensive seasons in NFL history.

Rodgers had a good season but no where near the one PM had. Manning went 14-2 and 7-1 on the road. Rodgers was 12-4 and 4-4 on the road.

He put up star war numbers at home but was not very good on the road and for that reason I would have chosen Watt

Comment

Working...
                      X