Head Coach Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Coach Candidates

Have heard about all the interest in Gase as HC, but is McDaniels getting any interest?
    Often the hot tickets are a young guy on a winning team, this would include McD. esp. with HC experience and no one can deny he works for a "hot" team.
    Another plus for him is he will be available to start with new job 2 weeks sooner than Gase.
    Anyone heard rumors about him?

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
    Have heard about all the interest in Gase as HC, but is McDaniels getting any interest?
    Often the hot tickets are a young guy on a winning team, this would include McD. esp. with HC experience and no one can deny he works for a "hot" team.
    Another plus for him is he will be available to start with new job 2 weeks sooner than Gase.
    Anyone heard rumors about him?
    he has interviews lined up as well. If he learned from his time in Denver, how to better lead men, he may do a much better job if he gets another shot. He does well with x's and o's, it's the people skills he seemed to be lacking, imo.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 01-02-2015, 11:05 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

i hope the raiders higher JDR and we move back to DA as our DC
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        he has interviews lined up as well. If he learned from his time in Denver, how to better lead men, he may do a much better job if he gets another shot. He does well with x's and o's, it's the people skills he seemed to be lacking, imo.
        True that.
        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          i hope the raiders higher JDR and we move back to DA as our DC
          I like JDR better then DA. DA does have a good mind and to be honest allot of times this season the Raiders played well above their talent on defense. Would be happy with either honestly.

Would like Rex better then both but not sure if his style would mix with Fox even if Rex was willing to take a DC spot.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

I think McD should go to the Bears, Please............
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              I think McD should go to the Bears, Please............
              Hahah I wonder if he'd take the job, if offered

That's be a disaster lol

Comment

Raiders--Del Rio
                San Fran ---Shanny
                Jets--Marrone
                Atlanta--Rex
                Bills--Gase
                Bears--Bowles

Thats what I think, we will see

Comment

Raiders--Del Rio
                  San Fran ---Shanny
                  Jets--Marrone
                  Atlanta--Rex
                  Bills--Gase
                  Bears--Bowles

Thats what I think, we will see
                  What about DAN Quinn?
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    What about DAN Quinn?
                    I think he will be staying put

Comment

I think he will be staying put
                      Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Based on what?
                        I think the Raiders are looking for experience and a defensive coach, Del Rio fits their mold and requirements and they "weaken Denver" as well as get a bit of an inside look. He knows the division and conference and he "makes a lot of sense for them".

I think San Fran is a good fit for Shanny and he has ties there. They believe they have all the pieces in place very similar as when he took over for Denver. And he has had success in SF. They will bring back a piece of the glory days to get it again. Not to mention he has 2 rings as a HC and is good offensive x and os guy and good with qb's which they need.

I think Jets have seen what Marrone has done with Buffalo, and imo he has done a good job of doing more with less and prepping his team for games. 1st winning season in long time for Buf and he has done good job with both D and O. I believe Jets want experience and he offers experience, good coach and knowss the division.

Atlanta, I beilieve Atlanta is in a lot same as SF. They believe they have pieces in place and will want experienced coach, and one to build and toughen D. Rex will fill those requirements and doesn't have to find qb here, its already there. Rex did go to 2 championship games. I think Atlanta will see him as best fit. I would agree.

I believe Bears may regret firing Smith, and bringing in Trestman has turned out disastrous. The Bears have been a tradition of tough D's throughout there days, especially there Glory days. I believe they will want to get back to their roots. Hire a D minded coach and bring in a good OC. Who better then Bowles.

That leaves 1 team that I believe will be looking for a young OC imo. The Bills. They have a good D but need to develope a QB and offense. Of those being talked about, you have Quinn ----9th in tot offense, 1 in rushing offense, 27 in passing offense. You have Gase -----4th in tot off, 15th in rushing offense, and 4th in Passing offense. Granted different talent on both teams. Gase also coached a record breaking offensive machine last year and has worked with 2 HOF qbs in his tenure. Seahawks have won with great D while as Denver kinda the other way around. Bills are good with D, but really think they are looking to develope O. I just think that will weigh the scales in his favor.

That leaves no place for Quinn to move up to.

Just my opinion and we know how those go
                        Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-03-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

with Rex Ryan, Mike Shanahan, and even Doug Marrone available.. Maybe it's time for Denver to think about some things

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                            with Rex Ryan, Mike Shanahan, and even Doug Marrone available.. Maybe it's time for Denver to think about some things

I wish....

Comment

I think the Raiders are looking for experience and a defensive coach, Del Rio fits their mold and requirements and they "weaken Denver" as well as get a bit of an inside look. He knows the division and conference and he "makes a lot of sense for them".

I think San Fran is a good fit for Shanny and he has ties there. They believe they have all the pieces in place very similar as when he took over for Denver. And he has had success in SF. They will bring back a piece of the glory days to get it again. Not to mention he has 2 rings as a HC and is good offensive x and os guy and good with qb's which they need.

I think Jets have seen what Marrone has done with Buffalo, and imo he has done a good job of doing more with less and prepping his team for games. 1st winning season in long time for Buf and he has done good job with both D and O. I believe Jets want experience and he offers experience, good coach and knowss the division.

Atlanta, I beilieve Atlanta is in a lot same as SF. They believe they have pieces in place and will want experienced coach, and one to build and toughen D. Rex will fill those requirements and doesn't have to find qb here, its already there. Rex did go to 2 championship games. I think Atlanta will see him as best fit. I would agree.

I believe Bears may regret firing Smith, and bringing in Trestman has turned out disastrous. The Bears have been a tradition of tough D's throughout there days, especially there Glory days. I believe they will want to get back to their roots. Hire a D minded coach and bring in a good OC. Who better then Bowles.

That leaves 1 team that I believe will be looking for a young OC imo. The Bills. They have a good D but need to develope a QB and offense. Of those being talked about, you have Quinn ----9th in tot offense, 1 in rushing offense, 27 in passing offense. You have Gase -----4th in tot off, 15th in rushing offense, and 4th in Passing offense. Granted different talent on both teams. Gase also coached a record breaking offensive machine last year and has worked with 2 HOF qbs in his tenure. Seahawks have won with great D while as Denver kinda the other way around. Bills are good with D, but really think they are looking to develope O. I just think that will weigh the scales in his favor.

That leaves no place for Quinn to move up to.

Just my opinion and we know how those go
                              Good points though. I'd give anything to have Dan Quinn. Can you imagine what he'd do with our D? Fantasizing and never gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X