Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unofficial...um, cheer for the Rat Birds thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial...um, cheer for the Rat Birds thread?

Only because I'd prefer CIN/IND to a hot Pittsburgh team and I'd like to see Doom give Brady nightmares.

I think we're a bad matchup for Pittsburgh. Their running game is dinged up, and their secondary is lol at times. I do think Baltimore has the best chance of beating the Pats though.

Comment

Yeah, count me in but not because I'm afraid of Pittsburgh, on the contrary. They're 5th on my personal AFC power rankings.

I will cheer for the Ravens tonight because a) I like their chances in Foxborough over pretty much any other AFC team and b) my brother is a fan of them
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I would love to see the Ravens in the playoffs, however I also love facing off against Ike Taylor, he seems to be our 12 man on offense when we need important plays. So I'm ok either way.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I do not pull for the Ravens, even when I pick them to win in the Pick 'em game. I don't like the Steelers, either, but my dislike of the Ravens is greater.

Times like this, Steeler fans and I have a bond. We look at each other and know that we're pulling for each others' teams.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

My "tier of loyaly" gets kinda wacked at this point of the season.

After the Chiefs decide they are done, I move on to whoever is left in the AFC West(except Oakland).

Then I move on to Pitt(my dad and brothers team) Keep in mind, if Oakland does make the playoffs, any team they play automaticly move up to my current favorite team

Long story short- this game, gotta pull for Pitt.

Comment

I have nothing against PIT, just want the best playoff chances for the Broncos and that means avoiding Foxborough and Antonio Brown if possible. 😃

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                Only because I'd prefer CIN/IND to a hot Pittsburgh team and I'd like to see Doom give Brady nightmares.
                We can beat any team in the playoffs if we play our A game. Preferably I am routing for Cincy and Pittsburg because Cincy is really the only team besides us who has a shot to walk out of foxborough and if they don't win they will beat up the pats in the process.
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                  I have nothing against PIT, just want the best playoff chances for the Broncos and that means avoiding Foxborough and Antonio Brown if possible. 😃
                  Chris Harris will take Brown away.
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Go Ravens, they can beat NE in NE

Comment

So everyone wants Baltimore to win because they think they are the best bet to win in New England so we can host.

But it seems like people aren't thinking this through.

After 2012 and if Baltimore won in both Pittsburgh and New England would it really be worth risking that momentum they would build just to host?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        So everyone wants Baltimore to win because they think they are the best bet to win in New England so we can host.

But it seems like people aren't thinking this through.

After 2012 and if Baltimore won in both Pittsburgh and New England would it really be worth risking that momentum they would build just to host?
                        Would you rather have a home or road game for AFCCG? Simple as that. I will always take our chances at home
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          Would you rather have a home or road game for AFCCG? Simple as that. I will always take our chances at home
                          Home but Ravens after those two road wins would worry me.

More than Steelers worry me next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright, what are we going to name that interception by Suggs?

"The Immaculate Thighmaster" ..?

Comment

Ravens winning as expected. Good job! :thumb:
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X