Elvis Dumervil would kill our offensive line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis Dumervil would kill our offensive line

Ideally we would have Clady on Doom, but that won't be the case, because Baltimore is smarter than that. I hope Julius has his big boy pants on if we play them, because Vasquez will need a lot of help.

We might be better served having Vasquez at RG and Clark back out there...
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Lets wait till they beat NE 1st, but I would rather play BAT here than NE in Fox

but they would have to do our dirty work before we start to think about them.
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Dumervil?

I know hindsight is 20/20, but man we should have just paid Elvis. The money we spent on Ware I think Elway was scrambling to get another pass rusher to replace Elvis. Watching this game tonight, he imo is a better pass rusher than Ware. The lack of a pass rush against quality opponents is simply mind-boggling with guys like Miller and Ware, leads me to believe that maybe they're not as good as advertised. I miss Elvis, just venting, we could use him right now!

Comment

All Manning would have to do is run hard counts on third down and Elvis would continually jump offside. See playoff game v Baltimore or most games Elvis plays in.

Comment

Only Dumervil? Suggs would also kill Clady.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            All Manning would have to do is run hard counts on third down and Elvis would continually jump offside. See playoff game v Baltimore or most games Elvis plays in.
            I agree that we need to change up the count and such, because Doom must be top 5 in offsides penalties, but that doesn't fix blocking him the whole game if he comes to play disciplined.

Comment

I hope we get to see.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                You dont need to hard count, just no huddle it, Doom will line up on the neutral zone every time, he loves to do that.

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                I hope we get to see.

Rather see Ravens than the Patroits

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  Only Dumervil? Suggs would also kill Clady.
                  No he wouldn't... Suggs is playing Robin this year (a good one albeit), Clady isn't playing to his normal level but is still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                    You dont need to hard count, just no huddle it, Doom will line up on the neutral zone every time, he loves to do that.

Rather see Ravens than the Patroits
                    Rather be here than in NE
                    sigpic

Comment

What I'm more worry about when it comes to the Ravens is another "Hail Marry" since Flaco loves to do that so much.

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                      Rather be here than in NE
                      Ahmen to that

Comment

You could also run it at Elvis when he comes on the field, he's never been a great run defender so flip things around and make him beat you by tackling Anderson.

Comment

Suggs would as well. But I still want no part of steelers next week
                          sigpic

Comment

We offered him more money than Baltimore, not our fault.

That being said he's not even a starter, and is a one trick pony.

Ware is infinitely better when you factor in his run defense, leadership, and intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                              We offered him more money than Baltimore, not our fault.

That being said he's not even a starter, and is a one trick pony.

Ware is infinitely better when you factor in his run defense, leadership, and intelligence.
                              That is a stretch, Ware has been good. But Dumervil has 17 sacks
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X