Baltimore @ New England.....The Pats Are Favoured But The Ravens Are Fearless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
    I think we are talented too, but we over think it, make dumb penalties and shoot our selves in the foot. We beat ourselves more in NE than they do.
    Not happenin this time, and the Patsies and walkin over our 2ndary like that.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      That was all flacco. Once he rolled to his left Torrey smith was his only receiver he could throw too. Should have just thrown it out and lived for another down
      I wouldn't put it on Flacco,because he gave the team 31 points...its the defense that gave up 35 points,especially how they're the ones who gave up two 14 point leads
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
        I wouldn't put it on Flacco,because he gave the team 31 points...its the defense that gave up 35 points,especially how they're the ones who gave up two 14 point leads
        I think he was only talking about BAL's last pass of the game, not the whole game.
        Last edited by fallforward3y+; 01-10-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
          I think he was only talking about BAL's last pass of the game, not the whole game.
          oh ok .......my bad

Comment

• When Denver goes to New England next week .... I hope we see one of those trick plays against the Patriots that the Patriots executed for a score against the Ratvens. I'm talkin bout that bubble screen fake where the receiver passes it for a TD.

Yeah it's not in Denver's personality - but it would be so sweet wouldn't it?
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              When Denver goes to New England next week .... I hope we see one of those trick plays against the Patriots that the Patriots executed for a score against the Ratvens. I'm talkin bout that bubble screen fake where the receiver passes it for a TD.

Lombardi's Sweep Series included HB Option as one of the plays to attack adjustments. They ran it several times per game.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                When Denver goes to New England next week .... I hope we see one of those trick plays against the Patriots that the Patriots executed for a score against the Ratvens. I'm talkin bout that bubble screen fake where the receiver passes it for a TD.

I thought it was weird the referees didn't announced Vereen was not being eligible,because they usually announce when a extra linemen comes in the game and they have to tell the referees they're eligible ...they was even talking about that during the game........With that said,the Ravens defense couldn't cover the save their life and John Harbaugh should of stuck with the run,even though they went back to it...

I don't understand why coaches stop running the ball when its working for them...especially when a team can't stop it to save their life....it drives me crazy when I see that....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                  I thought it was weird the referees didn't announced Vereen was not being eligible,because they usually announce when a extra linemen comes in the game and they have to tell the referees they're eligible ...they was even talking about that during the game........With that said,the Ravens defense couldn't cover the save their life and John Harbaugh should of stuck with the run,even though they went back to it...

I don't understand why coaches stop running the ball when its working for them...especially when a team can't stop it to save their life....it drives me crazy when I see that....smh
                  Me too. It drives me crazy when we stop doing what works. That throw was a stupid move. The Pats D couldn't stop them all night. They had plenty of time left. Keep going down the field at short clips, like you were doing, shave time off, and punch it in with little time left. Duh!

But I have a question. Can anyone tell me why Brady was not penalized for getting in the face of Vinovich? I mean, he was literally in his face. I was stunned that no flag was thrown but a flag was thrown on Harbaugh.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Me too. It drives me crazy when we stop doing what works. That throw was a stupid move. The Pats D couldn't stop them all night. They had plenty of time left. Keep going down the field at short clips, like you were doing, shave time off, and punch it in with little time left. Duh!

But I have a question. Can anyone tell me why Brady was not penalized for getting in the face of Vinovich? I mean, he was literally in his face. I was stunned that no flag was thrown but a flag was thrown on Harbaugh.
                    TRUE THAT!!! Any other player on any other team would have got a flag if not ejected...NO DOUBT!!!! I do believe he made contact with ref as well.
                    Last edited by Assassin27; 01-11-2015, 07:25 AM.
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• I keep on trying to think what in the world were the Ravens thinking when trying to go for it all on that one throw. They were moving the ball doing pretty well got a 1st down on a 4th and 3 and then Flacco went for it all with time still on the clock. Stupid Mistake by the Ravens and Flacco that lost them the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                        I think we are talented too, but we over think it, make dumb penalties and shoot our selves in the foot. We beat ourselves more in NE than they do.
                        That Week 3 Seahawks game, man. Both teams played it like a playoff game, and our defense was incredible. If that game truly is any indication of how we perform in the Playoffs, though, you're exactly right. I don't disagree that we have a tendency to overthink it, particularly Peyton Manning. It's why I knew having just one minute to drive those full 80-yards was the perfect situation for us. We didn't have the time to overthink anything. It was just go go go.

Belicheck has made Manning question his assumptions over the years though, so can't really blame him in this particular matchup. That's why I thought the talk about not even wanting to play the Ravens was ridiculous.

Do we win? I'm not giving a resounding "Yes!" but I think we have a great chance. We were up 24-0 in Foxborough, with a comparable team, that should've won both that game and the Super Bowl. Do you remember the days with Shannahan where we seemed to have their number, despite them owning the Colts, who owned us? We have more talent now, though, than we did then. Them "owning us" is an extreme oversimplification. This year is as good of an opportunity as any to get a win there. If you have the best team in the league, it shouldn't matter where you play.

Comment

Working...
                        X