Rex Ryan Expected To Be Next Buffalo Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Ryan Expected To Be Next Buffalo Head Coach

Though not officially signed, sources (Ian Rapoport) say Ryan will be the new HC in Buffalo. If so, at least he will be around to provide The Pats some opposition with an outstanding D. And if he could find a decent QB, The Bills would be a difficult team to beat next season.

Funny thing, Ryan and QBs aren't a for sure thing. Is there anyone out there that they can acquire? Cutler's too rich, plus I doubt if Ryan would want to manage him. But it's the old story, it's a QB driven league, and even with a strong D, you need the arm.

Yeah, didn't think this was the best place for him. Thought ATLANTA was a better option. I guess he wants to stay in the AFC East.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Actually this is a great fit with the defensive players they have. Plus, ESPN states that Rex is bringing former SF OC with him and the west coast Washington. This will be a nightmare for Tom Brady and Bellicheck and that is fine with me. Rex needs to stay in the AFC East just to torment the Pats and make no mistake he will.

Comment

Rex Ryan and Greg Roman: If the D can keep anyone from going out-of-bounds, and if they don't throw any passes, the game could be over in under two hours.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Oh look, Rex Ryan is going from a team without a Quarterback, promising defense, iffy receivers, and playing Tom Brady twice a year to... oh -wait

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
            Oh look, Rex Ryan is going from a team without a Quarterback, promising defense, iffy receivers, and playing Tom Brady twice a year to... oh -wait
            Exactly!!!

Some people just stay 'stuck on stupid'.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
              I know....what's the definition of insanity!!! Maybe this is just the definition of "career" "money" and "being an NFL HC", more so than winning championships.

If they acquire a good QB, I'd say smart move. If they don't, it could be a repeat performance.

Comment

Working...
              X