Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colts or Pats...it won't matter, neither will beat Seattle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colts or Pats...it won't matter, neither will beat Seattle

    Whoever from the AFC gets to the super bowl they will just be a sacrificial pig on the altar of the Seahawks. We know how that feels and it will probably be the Pats advancing and feeling the sting. As much as I wanted to win today, I didn't want to experience another flogging in the big game. Time to watch someone else get embarrassed and rebuild ourselves.

  • #2
    Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
    Whoever from the AFC gets to the super bowl they will just be a sacrificial pig on the altar of the Seahawks. We know how that feels and it will probably be the Pats advancing and feeling the sting. As much as I wanted to win today, I didn't want to experience another flogging in the big game. Time to watch someone else get embarrassed and rebuild ourselves.
    Don't you mean...GB in the SB?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I would LOVE to see Green Bay in the super bowl, love Rogers and his play. I just think it will be tough to win in Seattle, but it would be great if they did.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Seahawks are overrated. Sure, they've looked great but LOOK WHO THEY PLAYED since week 7! Maybe a couple average QBs at BEST.

        Week 7 - Rams - Austin Davis - They lost this game LOL
        Week 8 - Carolina - Cam Newton - Won by 4 points last minute. Carolina was extremely bad at that point in the season.
        Week 9 - Oakland - Derek Carr - Rookie. Only beat Raiders by 6 points
        Week 10 - Giants - Eli Manning - Shaky QB
        Week 11 - Chiefs - Alex Smith - They lost this game too LOL.
        Week 12 - Cardinals - Stanton -
        Week 13 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
        Week 14 - Eagles - Sanchez - LOL
        Week 15 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
        Week 16 - Cardinals - Lindley - QB shouldn't even be in the league
        Week 17 - Rams - Hill - QB shouldn't even be in the league

        Playoffs - Cam Newton - He's terrible. Constantly misses throws and has no WRs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoism View Post
          The Seahawks are overrated. Sure, they've looked great but LOOK WHO THEY PLAYED since week 7! Maybe a couple average QBs at BEST.

          Week 7 - Rams - Austin Davis - They lost this game LOL
          Week 8 - Carolina - Cam Newton - Won by 4 points last minute. Carolina was extremely bad at that point in the season.
          Week 9 - Oakland - Derek Carr - Rookie. Only beat Raiders by 6 points
          Week 10 - Giants - Eli Manning - Shaky QB
          Week 11 - Chiefs - Alex Smith - They lost this game too LOL.
          Week 12 - Cardinals - Stanton -
          Week 13 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
          Week 14 - Eagles - Sanchez - LOL
          Week 15 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
          Week 16 - Cardinals - Lindley - QB shouldn't even be in the league
          Week 17 - Rams - Hill - QB shouldn't even be in the league

          Playoffs - Cam Newton - He's terrible. Constantly misses throws and has no WRs
          Yeah except you are leaving one thing. Those teams have amazing D's and Greenbays D is garbage.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncforlife View Post
            Yeah except you are leaving one thing. Those teams have amazing D's and Greenbays D is garbage.
            Ah, defense...that other side of the ball. Part of the reason why Aaron Rodgers can lose to Kyle Orton in a year where he won MVP, and then in another year where he plays MVP like. Does Kyle Orton just play like an all pro when he faces Rodgers lately, or could it be that those other guys on the other side of the ball have an impact on which team wins the game, lol.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm rooting for the Seahawks...I like Aaron Rodgers and the Packers,but they're not beating the Seahawks in their place and plus I think Seattle has a better chance of beating the Patriots than the Packers...even though the Packers beat the Patriots at Lambeau...
              I support Kaepernick 100%

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncoism View Post
                The Seahawks are overrated. Sure, they've looked great but LOOK WHO THEY PLAYED since week 7! Maybe a couple average QBs at BEST.

                Week 7 - Rams - Austin Davis - They lost this game LOL
                Week 8 - Carolina - Cam Newton - Won by 4 points last minute. Carolina was extremely bad at that point in the season.
                Week 9 - Oakland - Derek Carr - Rookie. Only beat Raiders by 6 points
                Week 10 - Giants - Eli Manning - Shaky QB
                Week 11 - Chiefs - Alex Smith - They lost this game too LOL.
                Week 12 - Cardinals - Stanton -
                Week 13 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
                Week 14 - Eagles - Sanchez - LOL
                Week 15 - 49ers - Kaepernick - Pathetic offense
                Week 16 - Cardinals - Lindley - QB shouldn't even be in the league
                Week 17 - Rams - Hill - QB shouldn't even be in the league

                Playoffs - Cam Newton - He's terrible. Constantly misses throws and has no WRs
                The Seahawks have played Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees a total of 7 times since 2012, and have never lost. Granted, the '12 game against GB should have been a 12-7 GB win so it would only be a 6 game win streak if you don't count that, but I would say that isn't too shabby, especially considering even if you count that as a GB win, they only scored 12 points so it's not like their offense gashed them on the score board. In those 7 games, only 2 times did their opponent score 20 points on them, and one of them was DEN-SEA where 2 points came on a safety, so only 18 were scored by the offense.

                You can only play the teams on your schedule, just because the Seahawks haven't faced great QBs lately doesn't mean that they suddenly are a defense that can't perform well when they face great ones despite what they have accomplished in the past.

                I also think you may be underrating Alex Smith, he isn't elite but it isn't like he's terrible IMO, it seems like you think he's a terrible QB.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                  I'm rooting for the Seahawks...I like Aaron Rodgers and the Packers,but they're not beating the Seahawks in their place and plus I think Seattle has a better chance of beating the Patriots than the Packers...even though the Packers beat the Patriots at Lambeau...
                  I'm pulling for the Seahawks as well, and I do think they will win. However, I do think GB would have a fairly good shot to beat NE, though it would be tough to beat them twice, and at this point I think it would be hard to deny HFA's influence on their earlier meeting.

                  I do think Seattle has the best chance of any team remaining to win the SB. However, I do think NE would put up a decent showing against them, the main thing that sucks about that is the Pats trolls who would likely attribute it to some superiority of Brady over Manning, regardless of what actually happened in the game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                    Whoever from the AFC gets to the super bowl they will just be a sacrificial pig on the altar of the Seahawks. We know how that feels and it will probably be the Pats advancing and feeling the sting. As much as I wanted to win today, I didn't want to experience another flogging in the big game. Time to watch someone else get embarrassed and rebuild ourselves.
                    If they move this to the smack section, I'll tell ya what I really think. Aside from that; You guys squawked the same noise last year coming into Indy, only to watch Sherman tank (<<HA). My Colts are whacky, up and down, I'll grant that to anyone. But we are not to be taken lightly.
                    sigpic
                    Rogue Colts Fan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                      If they move this to the smack section, I'll tell ya what I really think. Aside from that; You guys squawked the same noise last year coming into Indy, only to watch Sherman tank (<<HA). My Colts are whacky, up and down, I'll grant that to anyone. But we are not to be taken lightly.
                      I haven't counted Indy out. Luck is a special player, and if he can rally the troops, you've got a chance this weekend. One game at a time......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                        Whoever from the AFC gets to the super bowl they will just be a sacrificial pig on the altar of the Seahawks. We know how that feels and it will probably be the Pats advancing and feeling the sting. As much as I wanted to win today, I didn't want to experience another flogging in the big game. Time to watch someone else get embarrassed and rebuild ourselves.
                        Agreed.

                        I don't think it matters who in the AFC plays them. They're rolling again.

                        Have fun, Patriots.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                          If they move this to the smack section, I'll tell ya what I really think. Aside from that; You guys squawked the same noise last year coming into Indy, only to watch Sherman tank (<<HA). My Colts are whacky, up and down, I'll grant that to anyone. But we are not to be taken lightly.
                          Hey man, I think you guys will get gashed by the run... again, but I'm sure as heck pulling for your team!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can't decide whether I want INDY to beat NE now or for Seattle to kick their butts in the SB. Either would be awesome!!
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If the Patriots win, I'm rooting for the NFC team.

                              If the Colts win, I'm rooting for them.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X