Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears to Hire Fox

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...-as-head-coach

Well according to this he will be the bears coach. Just passing it on. As far as I know the Bears were the only ones interested that I read about. But if this is correct, his horse came in. Good luck Bears and Fox.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

At least Forte will get his touches
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Marshall demanding a trade in 5...4...3...2.....

Comment

How many more of our sloppy seconds do the bears want?
        sigpic

Comment

Can you say illegal tampering?

I just don't understand why Elway doesn't want to file a complaint with the NFL about this obvious tampering incident. We could get some more picks or the Bears could lose some picks. All in all, it's a win win.

Good riddance Fox, you slimeball traitor.

Comment

Green Bay is now 2-0 in the division...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
              Green Bay is now 2-0 in the division...
              They already were 2-0 in the division!
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post

I just don't understand why Elway doesn't want to file a complaint with the NFL about this obvious tampering incident. We could get some more picks or the Bears could lose some picks. All in all, it's a win win.

Exactly, I don't get it either.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm wondering why too.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                    They already were 2-0 in the division!
                    Touche!!!

Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Mediocre coach for a mediocre franchise.
                      sigpic

Comment

He could, but what is the NFL going to do about it? Nothing, so why bother? Both sides got what they wanted, why spend more time with a diversion about it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                          He could, but what is the NFL going to do about it? Nothing, so why bother? Both sides got what they wanted, why spend more time with a diversion about it?
                          Well as I pointed out, take away one of their picks and/or give us theirs. That's what they would do.

Comment

I can see Fox and Cutler......."hey man, lets not get too complicated"......"I'm cool with that. For one thing, clock management is over-rated."........"yah, lets just stick to straight forward stuff, like picking a receiver and staying with him."......."for sure, if you wait long enough, eventually they will get open."......."hey, I have a conservative playbook in mind, just hand the ball off to Forte, and on the next play, pass it to him, and just keep repeating the process."

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I can see Fox and Cutler......."hey man, lets not get too complicated"......"I'm cool with that. For one thing, clock management is over-rated."........"yah, lets just stick to straight forward stuff, like picking a receiver and staying with him."......."for sure, if you wait long enough, eventually they will get open."......."hey, I have a conservative playbook in mind, just hand the ball off to Forte, and on the next play, pass it to him, and just keep repeating the process."
                              Yea, in the huddle it would be like: OK, Brandon take 10 steps and go out, Alshon, take 5 steps and hook back, everyone else go long...on 3.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X