Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    ESPN radio using the words

"Fox non-comittal regarding Jay Cutler"

Leave a comment:

• dbjeff
    replied
    So, when can we expect John Fox to bring a Super Bowl to Chicago?

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Did any of you catch the introductory presser today?

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimed...d-3f8441ee34db

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Folks, this is about Fox going to the Bears. This isn't about what you did in school, Kubiak, Ravens, but Bears Oh my. Please stay on topic with the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I can see Fox and Cutler......."hey man, lets not get too complicated"......"I'm cool with that. For one thing, clock management is over-rated."........"yah, lets just stick to straight forward stuff, like picking a receiver and staying with him."......."for sure, if you wait long enough, eventually they will get open."......."hey, I have a conservative playbook in mind, just hand the ball off to Forte, and on the next play, pass it to him, and just keep repeating the process."
    Yea, in the huddle it would be like: OK, Brandon take 10 steps and go out, Alshon, take 5 steps and hook back, everyone else go long...on 3.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I can see Fox and Cutler......."hey man, lets not get too complicated"......"I'm cool with that. For one thing, clock management is over-rated."........"yah, lets just stick to straight forward stuff, like picking a receiver and staying with him."......."for sure, if you wait long enough, eventually they will get open."......."hey, I have a conservative playbook in mind, just hand the ball off to Forte, and on the next play, pass it to him, and just keep repeating the process."

Leave a comment:

• aditheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    He could, but what is the NFL going to do about it? Nothing, so why bother? Both sides got what they wanted, why spend more time with a diversion about it?
    Well as I pointed out, take away one of their picks and/or give us theirs. That's what they would do.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by aditheman View Post
    Can you say illegal tampering?

I just don't understand why Elway doesn't want to file a complaint with the NFL about this obvious tampering incident. We could get some more picks or the Bears could lose some picks. All in all, it's a win win.

Good riddance Fox, you slimeball traitor.
    He could, but what is the NFL going to do about it? Nothing, so why bother? Both sides got what they wanted, why spend more time with a diversion about it?

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Mediocre coach for a mediocre franchise.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    They already were 2-0 in the division!
    Touche!!!

Lol

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

I just don't understand why Elway doesn't want to file a complaint with the NFL about this obvious tampering incident. We could get some more picks or the Bears could lose some picks. All in all, it's a win win.

I'm wondering why too.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Exactly, I don't get it either.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Green Bay is now 2-0 in the division...
    They already were 2-0 in the division!

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Green Bay is now 2-0 in the division...

Leave a comment:

• aditheman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X