No announcement yet.

Quinn coaching Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Pretty sure someone would not accept a HC position while their team is still going for the Championship

2. If they did I want no part of them
    Let's Ride!

Comment

If we don't get Quinn....things will be bad.

I don't want anyone but him now since austin withdrawal his name from being the head coach.

Comment

You don't even know if Quinn will be a good head coach, yet you think things will be bad if the Broncos don't get him.

That is utterly remarkable, in a bad way.😒
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
          I don't want anyone but him now since austin withdrawal his name from being the head coach.
          Well the last coach Elway hired led a team coming off a 4-12 season to 4 consecutive division championships, so I think we should probably defer to his judgement on this one.

I would also respectfully ask, what about Quinn has led you to determine he's the only candidate that Denver can take Denver to the next level?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note
            Okay, but still answer the question: why is Dan Quinn the right guy?
            He likes the Seahawks defense and thinks if he comes here we will magically become Legion of Boom 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
              He likes the Seahawks defense and thinks if he comes here we will magically become Legion of Boom 2.0?
              In that case how long does it take for him to complain after he realizes that Seattle is a base cover 3 D that doesn't blitz often and is built on allowing you the small gain and using their speed to limit the gain? The Seattle D is as much an attitude cultivated by Pete Carroll and the loud stadium as anything.

Comment

We do not know that Quinn is great, he just has great players, a loud stadium and fans that scream because they have never success until now. Any scheme in a plan can look good if you have excellent players like the seahawks have. The decision of who to hire is Elways and he will make the best decision he can based on who is available and is a good fit. It is unhealthy to think only one person can do the job, as many could be successful with the group we are inheriting.

Comment

Woops! I meant that whoever gets the job is inheriting a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
                    Another man crush? Dang....

Comment

I know all of you have your favorites,but John Elway still has the last word.

Plus the fact that two candidates also cancelled their interviews, with one knowing about Kubiak being interviewed this weekend.

Will all of you please calm down over this, PLEASE!
                      D.E

Comment

Quinn would be a good choice but kubiak would be better. Look at what kubiak did with the hapless houston offense and then with baltimore. I would love to see how he could shape up the denver offense. One word awesome. Plus he is a former bronco and teamate with john elway. This could only enhance a team spirit second to none. So don't be too unhappy if it is kubiak and not quinn.

Comment

Working...
                        X