Beats by Dre and Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats by Dre and Seahawks

It appears that all of the football players who have appeared in Beats by Dre commercials have lost their playoff games. First it was Dez Bryant, then Von Miller, now I see Richard Sherman in a commercial. Hear what you want to hear before and after you lose your playoff game.
    "I'm about to school you cats you can call me August"

I haven't seen a reach like this since Michael Jordan in space jam
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thro281 View Post
      It appears that all of the football players who have appeared in Beats by Dre commercials have lost their playoff games. First it was Dez Bryant, then Von Miller, now I see Richard Sherman in a commercial. Hear what you want to hear before and after you lose your playoff game.
      But didn't Dick Sherman win his playoff game last week? His Beats by Dre contract isn't new.

Comment

That was pretty funny . I expect you to respond to this thread once I am proven right on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by thro281 View Post
          That was pretty funny . I expect you to respond to this thread once I am proven right on Sunday.
          If they lose it will be because Green Bay did enough things to deserve to win, or the football gods undoing the "Fail Mary" injustice, not because of a Beats by Dre ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            If they lose it will be because Green Bay did enough things to deserve to win, or the football gods undoing the "Fail Mary" injustice, not because of a Beats by Dre ad.
            I come to these board at times to have a little fun and to just make observations. Your football Gods is just as silly as my Beats by Dre superstition. R-E-L-A-X man.

Comment

Working...
            X