Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Gang, Which Underdog Team Has The Best Chance Of Making It To The SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Gang, Which Underdog Team Has The Best Chance Of Making It To The SB?

Two big games tomorrow, and two definite favourites. Odds aren't good for The Pack or Indy. So who has the better chance for an upset?

If Rodgers was close to 100%, I'd definitely go with The Pack. He can score some points even against one of the best Ds we've seen in a long time! And with Wilson, you never for sure if he's going to put up a lot of points. Thing is, he always seems to put up more than the other team.

Indy came off a good road win in our building. They are a youngish team, with a bright future. Those type of teams can surprise. And Andrew Luck is a great QB in the making. He can do it all. Now it's not going to be easy in Foxboro, and I certainly worry about Indy's ability to defend (as in, if Peyton was on last week, he'd have completed a number of long passes!!). But if I had to make a choice, and given Rodgers' calf situation, I'd pick Indy.

I'd say GB, they probably have the better roster around the QBs. I'd say both QBs are a push, but Rodgers has experience.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I give Indy a better shot than GB because I think it'll be easier for them if they can play D like they have the past 2 weeks and Luck not turn the ball over . Seattle is just tough... I'm pulling for the Pack but I just don't see it happening .

I'm really annoyed we're not playing this weekend ugh ! This sucks!

Comment

Indianapolis, it's easier to win in Foxborough than Seattle.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Indianapolis, it's easier to win in Foxborough than Seattle.
          I agree with you on this. And you should hear people in Boston and on the sports show. They see no way they lose whatsoever. Many are predicting a blowout. And the level of cockiness and all out arrogance is at an all time high. However, I do believe NE wins.

I'm hoping Seattle wins for one reason and one reason only. I want Seattle to kick NE's butt in the SB. Nothing would make me happier.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            I agree with you on this. And you should hear people in Boston and on the sports show. They see no way they lose whatsoever. Many are predicting a blowout. And the level of cockiness and all out arrogance is at an all time high. However, I do believe NE wins.

I'm hoping Seattle wins for one reason and one reason only. I want Seattle to kick NE's butt in the SB. Nothing would make me happier.
            Yes, now that we're out, it's going to be one of those, "lesser evil" situations for me......that is, probably cheering for a team I do not like, because I dislike the other team more.

I am a Pack fan, and would love it if Rodgers could rally them in Seattle, but the odds are stacked against an injured QB against an amazing D, plus an opposing QB who is far beyond his years in thought process and extremely athletic.

And of course I am pulling for Indy today, but it will take a huge effort for that to happen. But Luck could be the guy to do it.....though not likely.

So, it will probably come down to the two teams I did not want to make it to the SB. However, I would have to pull for Seattle, because I can not imagine the pain of hearing about the Pats being champs again. Conversely, if Seattle wins back to back, it would definitely make them the best team in football in this small era, and at least shut up The Pats fans for another year.

Geez, I do not like those years when I have to go with the "lesser evil.":brick:

Comment

GB not much of a chance.
              Indy has none at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                Indy has none at all.
                Yeah, without Trent Richardson, we're toast.
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

GB not much of a chance.
                  Indy has none at all.
                  Are you saying slim or none, and "slim" just left???

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                    Yeah, without Trent Richardson, we're toast.
                    I'm not sure how you can overcome a devastating inactive right there.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Of course
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Of course

The Colts should lose spectacularly against the Patriots.

GB? I don't think hop-along cab pull a miracle out of his hat to upset Seattle. Maybe, possibly it could happen. It's Seattle's game to lose only if they have a bad day. Carroll is no Fox, so I don't see that happening.
                      Last edited by Rastic; 01-18-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

I hear you!!!! The arrogance is at an all time high but I have been reminding the Pats fans they are playing for second place. I think both the Pack and Hawks would beat them in SB but im with you id rather see the Hawks because I don't think it would even be a close game.
                        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

GB not much of a chance.
                          Indy has none at all.
                          The "07" Giants didn't have much of a chance either.
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            The "07" Giants didn't have much of a chance either.
                            That's true. They did almost beat the Pats in the reg season though. Indy has never been close under Luck and Pagano.

I also consider the Giants much more well-rounded.
                            Last edited by LSIGRAD09; 01-18-2015, 11:11 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Packers, lots of teams have played Seattle close this season and if Carolina can keep it close for 3 quarters then the Packers can certainly beat them. Maybe Wilson will have to score 20+ for once if GB can make some plays.

I would love to see Indy win, but I think your see that our complete lack of energy and PM's injury made them look a lot better then they are..... they got beat heavily by the better teams in the season.

I guess time will tell

Comment

Working...
                              X