Welp...so much for Fangio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp...so much for Fangio

Damn you Fox but maybe he was never even on our (Elway/Kubiak) radar to begin with.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...ve-coordinator

Per Michael C. Wright:

The Chicago Bears continued to rapidly assemble John Fox's coaching staff on Tuesday, agreeing in principle to a deal that would make Vic Fangio the team's defensive coordinator, a source confirmed.

Vance joseph seem to be the guy they are going for
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      Vance joseph seem to be the guy they are going for
      I hope so, I am really excited about what I have heard of him.
      sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
      UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
        I hope so, I am really excited about what I have heard of him.
        I was lurking in the bengals forum,last night and I read nothing but high praise from Bengals fans how he made the defensive backs better...
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
          I was lurking in the bengals forum,last night and I read nothing but high praise from Bengals fans how he made the defensive backs better...
          Well look at what he did with Terrence Newman and Pacman Jones as his starters. 2 guys way past their prime and still get the job done. If he can do that with those guys imagine what he could potentially do with our DBs.
          Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Much rather have had Fangio
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

How about Greg Robinson? He is the DC at San Jose state!
              Nasty, blitz happy defense.

Comment

Greg Robinson would be a perfect choice as he has coached in Denver before. He was the DC during Elways Super Bowl wins. He already is familiar with Kubiak and Elway and knows what we expect.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                  Greg Robinson would be a perfect choice as he has coached in Denver before. He was the DC during Elways Super Bowl wins. He already is familiar with Kubiak and Elway and knows what we expect.
                  Robinson never impressed me and his success with us was due to our high-powered, Elway/TD-led offense.

Didn't our defense start going down hill after Elway retired and under Robinson's (and Shanny) watch?

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                    How about Greg Robinson? He is the DC at San Jose state!
                    Nasty, blitz happy defense.

No, his all or nothing defense was extremely vulnerable to big plays. That defense is predicated on the offense building a big lead then teeing off on the QB. In 1999 when we were struggling, that defense got exposed big time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                      No, his all or nothing defense was extremely vulnerable to big plays. That defense is predicated on the offense building a big lead then teeing off on the QB. In 1999 when we were struggling, that defense got exposed big time.
                      I was kinda kidding, but if we can't get anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                      X