Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco51
    replied
    Lots of Bubble Screens to Marshall and Jeffrey.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    The Bears just took all of our predictable playcalling!

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I'm kinda curious to see how it plays out next season for the bears. I guess I'll never know how much of the conservative calls were Fox or Gase, just certain things that irritated me during the season. I'm curious how much they'll change it up in Chicago. Good luck to them in Chicago …. they have some exceptional talent to work with there.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I think the AFCW has a coaching pipeline from Denver. Especially the Raiders.
    The Denver Broncos would like to invite you to sunny Los Angeles! (and don't let the door hit you on the way out...)

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Geez, if Chicago lets Cutler go, it appears Peyton will be a good candidate.....with Fox and Gase together again.

Not sure how this will go down. Does this mean Cutler stays?

I am wondering if Denver has a pipeline to Chicago. Cutler, Marshall (eventually), DJ, and now Fox and Gase. Wonder if we might see more players go that route as well? I could see almost any defensive loss of ours being lured to The Windy City.

Lets be clear, what Fox and Gase do with Cutler and company is one thing, but the bigger issue is on D. That unit needs a makeover!
    I think the AFCW has a coaching pipeline from Denver. Especially the Raiders.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think Forte could learn how to punt as well????
    No. I think he deserves better. I think I am bitter because Fox and Gase squandered a great opportunity; but getting the Bears offense back to basic football might be just what the Doctor ordered. This will be Gase's opportunity and whether or not he makes the most of it remains to be seen.

I would not hold my breath if I was a Bears fan.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Well, it looks like Forte up the middle 3 times before punting.
    Do you think Forte could learn how to punt as well????

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Maybe they'll bring back Urlacher to get the D back on board......if the arthritis hasn't set in yet. (Believe me, I know a little about the subject)

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    I wish him luck!

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Well, it looks like Forte up the middle 3 times before punting.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    I can't wait until Cutler goes all emo after John Fox goes all Fox ball

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    started a topic Gase Joining Fox In Chicago, As OC

Gase Joining Fox In Chicago, As OC

Geez, if Chicago lets Cutler go, it appears Peyton will be a good candidate.....with Fox and Gase together again.

Not sure how this will go down. Does this mean Cutler stays?

I am wondering if Denver has a pipeline to Chicago. Cutler, Marshall (eventually), DJ, and now Fox and Gase. Wonder if we might see more players go that route as well? I could see almost any defensive loss of ours being lured to The Windy City.

Lets be clear, what Fox and Gase do with Cutler and company is one thing, but the bigger issue is on D. That unit needs a makeover!
Working...
X