Deflate-gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflate-gate

@bkravitz: Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.

@bkravitz: I'm told at one point the officials took a ball out of play and weighed it. Should hear more tomorrow on this subject.

@bkravitz: Didn't have a chance to talk to colts officials about this. They were long gone when I heard this.

@bkravitz: Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 01-18-2015, 10:09 PM.
    sigpic

Lol wow, but they get to stay in the big game. I don't think inflated balls were the deciding factor tonight but it didn't help
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Lol wow, but they get to stay in the big game. I don't think inflated balls were the deciding factor tonight but it didn't help
      Yea like the guy said the patriots were rolling. But it's ridiculous all the crap these guys pull and all they get is a slap on the wrist. It's quite obvious the NFL gives them a free pass.

NFL and the media think belichek is "cute" with his on to Seattle and not answering questions. But in reality he is a cheating scumbag
      sigpic

Comment

Patriots seems to have been caught cheating again

Bob Kravitz @bkravitz · 36m 36 minutes ago

Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.

Bob Kravitz @bkravitz · 34m 34 minutes ago

I'm told at one point the officials took a ball out of play and weighed it. Should hear more tomorrow on this subject.

Bob Kravitz @bkravitz · 30m 30 minutes ago

Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

The Pats brought this on themselves -even if they're innocent.
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Just saw this. Not surprised.
            sigpic

Comment

Didn't he who should not be named do this when he was in Denver? Or am I thinking of an incident in college?
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

water is wet, right?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  Didn't he who should not be named do this when he was in Denver? Or am I thinking of an incident in college?
                  McDevil did tape the 49ers, but never deflated balls in Denver. You're thinking of Lane Kiffin in USC.

Comment

I wonder if the deflated ball was that Vinieteri FG att/miss
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

It's always something with this team....

Comment

So annoying. And Goodell won't discipline the Pats because of his bromance with Kraft.

Comment

How can anyone support this joke of an organization? Strip them of the chance to play in the Super Bowl and just crown the Seahawks. They will continue to do this if the only fallout is lost draft picks.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

dizzolve, that kick did look a little off the way it sailed.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                              So annoying. And Goodell won't discipline the Pats because of his bromance with Kraft.
                              I won't be shocked,if Goodell won't do anything to them,because Robert Kraft loves Goodell...

It's ridiculous that a commissioner got rid of the evidence without anyone seeing the tapes..what kind of nonsense is that about...
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X