Really tired of Lynch's attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really tired of Lynch's attitude

I am not questioning Lynch's on field abilities, they are great in many ways. I am however really tired of a guy who makes millions of dollars doing what he loves and he doesn't even have the decency to answer some simple questions of reporters. He just made a skittles commercial that he made a lot of money on where he actually talks quite a bit, so he is capable. The truth is that every job has things we hate and you just do it. Lynch signed up to play football and he needs to at least be civil to reporters for a short amount of time. That's just my opinion. Also don't like the crotch grab. Broncos salute and Seahawks grab their crotch - thankful we take the high road.

I can't stand him. They say he doesn't want to talk to the media because he's shy, but he only became "shy" after they asked him about his second DUI. And for a shy person he certainly has no issues with doing look at me type things. I hope he's got a great financial advisor because he just keeps giving money away in fines for ridiculous reasons and when he does retire he's got zero friends in the media who will want to help him out.

Comment

He is an idiot.... Love how he plays the game but hate the "look at me" by saying "don't look at me" crap

Maybe show you have a brain in your head, answer a few questions if they are good or relevant and move on.
      sigpic

Comment

He's there so he don't get fined but little does the idiot realize that he's going to be fined for his beast mode hat.

This is why I want new England to win this game because Seattle's players just act like a bunch of arrogant jerks.

Also if the pats win they'll never live down the deflate gate cheater tactics so I'm not worried about hearing it from their fan base.

Comment

Love it. If you don't like him, then how did you like the past Broncos offensive linemen?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            He is an idiot.... Love how he plays the game but hate the "look at me" by saying "don't look at me" crap

Maybe show you have a brain in your head, answer a few questions if they are good or relevant and move on.
            I agree, if you don't want the media to talk to you then actually answer their questions but just be a boring interview, most athletes have nothing to say, they would come to him for 30 seconds and move on. By acting the way that he does he guarantees that the media will always hound him.

For Seattle fans who say they should leave him alone: being available to talk to the media is a condition of employment for players in the NFL, if he's not happy with it he can always look for employment elsewhere.

For Lynch himself saying that he's embarrassed to work in the NFL, then quit taking the pay cheques, go play in the CFL or Arena league and show that you have principals if you're that embarrassed. Or call some of the contacts you have from going to Cal, go find a job using your education, but keep in mind you won't be paid nearly as much and they'll probably fire you if you grab your crotch in front of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
              Love it. If you don't like him, then how did you like the past Broncos offensive linemen?
              So do I.

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

I thought their kangaroo court was somewhat funny but I didn't see any point in their not talking to the media stance.

Comment

They were not required to talk to the media, so they didn't. Once they were, they did and didn't act like morons in doing it.
                  sigpic

Comment

that was the kangaroo court employed by alex Gibbs.

Comment

It will be funny come Hall of Fane voting time. All these guys he's blowing off will have their turn as well.

Comment

Exactly. Plus he shuts his mouth these people complain, he talks like sherman these people complain. I don't care to see tweets or quotes of him giving canned responses.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          It will be funny come Hall of Fane voting time. All these guys he's blowing off will have their turn as well.
                          He isn't a HOF RB regardless
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            They were not required to talk to the media, so they didn't. Once they were, they did and didn't act like morons in doing it.
                            "I'm going to look into my Fifth Amendment rights," Tom Nalen. Basically the same thing Marshawn's doing haha

Comment

They threatened him with a 500k fine for not showing up to media day. They fined Ndamukong Suh 70k for stepping - basically stomping - on Aaron Rodgers. I'd be pretty upset if I was him. I don't care how often he steps the line, that's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X