Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you watch the Super Bowl?

There is no love lost between many Broncos fans and the two teams playing tomorrow, so I'm just wondering who will be watching and who won't.

I have no desire to see either the Seahawks or the Patriots celebrating an NFL Championship so I will not be watching the game. How about you?
    Yes
    72.73%
    No
    27.27%
    sigpic

I never miss it. I take the time off work.

That all being said....

No party this year just me watching the game with a pile of my home-made cooking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I never miss it. I take the time off work.

That all being said....

No party this year just me watching the game with a pile of my home-made cooking
      What's on the menu?
      sigpic

Comment

Always watch, although Katy Perry will be the must watch aspect for me.

Comment

If I'm near a tv at the time, I will watch. Unfortunately, I was already home for 9 days so I pretty much have to get back out there. If I can't see the game, I won't be heart broken.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Watching, but probably not paying too much attention.
            sigpic

Comment

There have been some bad match-ups in the past (Bengals-Niners, Giants-Ravens, Steelers-Seahawks) but this just might be the worst ever. However I'm going to watch at least part of the game out of morbid curiosity and because at this point in time, I prefer the Patriots to lose. I'm rooting more for their loss than a Seahawks win, if you get me. If the Pats start dominating, I'm shutting it off and I'll watch some of the commercials later on the Net.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Yes, since I like Russell Wilson & I have a bet on the game
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I bought squares!!!! :dance:

Actually, my daughter is a foodie and the snack menu will be over the top. Plus there's commercials and Katy Perry!!!
                  [sigpic

Comment

i try to watch every SB, even the ones the broncos were in. lol

the halftime show.......now that's something i will not watch most years, including this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

the halftime show.......now that's something i will not watch most years, including this one.
                      Yeah, I'm not a Katy Perry fan either. And I can watch the commercials on youtube, although the last few years even the ads have been disappointing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        Yeah, I'm not a Katy Perry fan either. And I can watch the commercials on youtube, although the last few years even the ads have been disappointing.
                        So...we cheer our team on all season hoping to get to this revered game. The Big Dance, The Whole Enchilada, World champions! But then, we fall short, like 30 other teams we will not be participating in this particular event. Boo, Phooey, who cares, it doesn't matter, I don't want to watch. Sour Grapes???

Sadly, it marks the end of the season. For months we will watch and wait as free agents come and go. Draft picks will be selected, teams will form a chemistry as they all vie for a place at this vaunted table next year. This is the pinnacle of our year, the greatest spectacle in sports, to categorically say the halftime show and the commercials will suck seems dismissive. To dislike (OK hate) both teams is cool but you must tip your hat to the eventual winner and show some modicum of sportsmanship in reverence to what we all wish to achieve. To put a ring on it.

Thanks for another good season to all the teams and personnel that made this happen.
                        [sigpic

Comment

You can't call yourself an NFL fan and not watch this SB. Forget about your team not being in it. This has the chance to be one hell of a game featuring the two best teams in football. The patriots trying to put a stamp on their dynasty and the seahawks trying to build their own dynasty.

Comment

Probably not, because I've been sick as a dog the last couple days and don't feel like seeing any annoying faces. I'll tune in and check the score every now and then.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

Comment

I always watch The SB, so this year is no different, even though these are the last two teams I wanted to be there today. No doubt, they can play the game, and based on what they did down the stretch, they seem deserving of playing today.....well, lets await the "test results".

Over the years, like most sports, I have had to watch 2 teams or 2 players (in singles sports) in the final, and I liked neither. For example, I was not a Steel Curtain fan, and I had to endure 4 SB victories in 6 years. In fact, watching them and Dallas was not too enjoyable. But I always seem to choose one over another, and make the most of these games with whatever motivation I can find.

Truth is, one of these teams will lose, and that's a good start for me. I know, that sucks a bit, but I'm sorry, that's how I'm equipped!

But there is more light at the end......as mentioned elsewhere, after tonight we begin anew, and I will be pumped watching our offseason acquisitions, and everything that comes with being an NFL fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X