No announcement yet.

Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be watching...I'm probably one of the few Bronco fans who doesn't have a problem with the Seahawks. I hope they win 'cause it will drive the 9er fans crazy
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
      I'll be watching...I'm probably one of the few Bronco fans who doesn't have a problem with the Seahawks. I hope they win 'cause it will drive the 9er fans crazy
      I'm rooting for Seattle too. I know a couple 9er fans that would be happier if Seattle won.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
        So...we cheer our team on all season hoping to get to this revered game. The Big Dance, The Whole Enchilada, World champions! But then, we fall short, like 30 other teams we will not be participating in this particular event. Boo, Phooey, who cares, it doesn't matter, I don't want to watch. Sour Grapes???

Sadly, it marks the end of the season. For months we will watch and wait as free agents come and go. Draft picks will be selected, teams will form a chemistry as they all vie for a place at this vaunted table next year. This is the pinnacle of our year, the greatest spectacle in sports, to categorically say the halftime show and the commercials will suck seems dismissive. To dislike (OK hate) both teams is cool but you must tip your hat to the eventual winner and show some modicum of sportsmanship in reverence to what we all wish to achieve. To put a ring on it.

Thanks for another good season to all the teams and personnel that made this happen.
        Sour grapes? Maybe a little, but not wanting to watch this SB has more to do with the two teams playing rather than my team not playing. Show a modicum of sportsmanship? That's precisely the problem I have with both of these teams, they show very little sportsmanship.

Originally posted by RandomFan View Post
        You can't call yourself an NFL fan and not watch this SB. Forget about your team not being in it. This has the chance to be one hell of a game featuring the two best teams in football. The patriots trying to put a stamp on their dynasty and the seahawks trying to build their own dynasty.
        I am an NFL fan. It has nothing to do with the Broncos not being there. I watch the SB every year, even when there's a team I dislike playing. There usually is, but then I root for the other team. I am quite disappointed in the fact that I don't want to watch this game. I'm disappointed that two teams that know little about good sportsmanship are participating in the biggest game of the year. But that's me. I'm not begrudging anyone who wants to watch. I hope it's a good, entertaining game for you. I hope you enjoy it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RandomFan View Post
          You can't call yourself an NFL fan and not watch this SB. Forget about your team not being in it. This has the chance to be one hell of a game featuring the two best teams in football. The patriots trying to put a stamp on their dynasty and the seahawks trying to build their own dynasty.
          I'm a die hard NFL fan and I have no plans to watch the game. No interest in either team.

But also no time for it. My wife is off on maternity leave and she and my two year old son don't care to watch it. I may watch some of the first half but the timing is bad. I plan to fully do my part and help put the two year old to bed. Meaning I should miss the entire second half. And it won't sadden me one bit. if it's still on after 8 central I probably still won't bother with it. Like other said I just don't care to see either team celebrate.

I'll never understand why people around here feel the need to bash other members and question their fanhood because they don't share the same opinion or interest in a given game.

I also fail to see why people think this puts some kind of stamp on a Patriots Dynasty. How is that even being discussed? They haven't won in a decade. And even with their fourth in 15 years it's still not like the Steelers and Niners who won four in the same decade. Can we please stop with that reference for the Pats?
          sigpic

Comment

It will be on, but I'm also enjoying the Kitten Bowl,

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
              So...we cheer our team on all season hoping to get to this revered game. The Big Dance, The Whole Enchilada, World champions! But then, we fall short, like 30 other teams we will not be participating in this particular event. Boo, Phooey, who cares, it doesn't matter, I don't want to watch. Sour Grapes???

Sadly, it marks the end of the season. For months we will watch and wait as free agents come and go. Draft picks will be selected, teams will form a chemistry as they all vie for a place at this vaunted table next year. This is the pinnacle of our year, the greatest spectacle in sports, to categorically say the halftime show and the commercials will suck seems dismissive. To dislike (OK hate) both teams is cool but you must tip your hat to the eventual winner and show some modicum of sportsmanship in reverence to what we all wish to achieve. To put a ring on it.

Thanks for another good season to all the teams and personnel that made this happen.
              what does all that have to do with not wanting to watch the halftime show?

maybe if they put.....i don't know......music that's not intended for 12 year old girls, then maybe i would watch?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X