Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official Congrats Thread*

Didnt see one yet. FIgured id make one.
    First off, wanna say Congrats to the Pats for Winning their Super Bowl.
    Even tho brady threw 50 times. You guys still got it done.
    Congratulations your the Champs :thumb:

Congrats Patriots & Fans. We will see you next year.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
      Congrats Patriots & Fans. We will see you next year.
      In Denver aswell *Evil Grin

:thumb:

Comment

As much as I hate both teams..... It was particularly satisfying to watch the smug look on Sherman's face vanish when that pick happened. And so glad it was a no name rookie who saved the game For the Pats.... Felt happy for him, he was so overwhelmed.

But I digress. Congrats Pats. One of the best superbowls ever to watch. Well done.
        Last edited by EddieMac; 02-01-2015, 09:38 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          As much as I hate both teams..... It was particularly satisfying to watch the smug look on Sherman's face vanish when that pick happened. And so glad it was a no name rookie who saved the game For the Pats.... Felt happy for him, he was so overwhelmed.

But I digress. Congrats Pats. One of the best superbowls ever to watch. Well done.
          with you on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

It Looked like he was about to cry after that pick, i on the other hand was cheering, sadly lol.
            I was just happy for a good game. More or less, a close game, with calls going both ways.

Comment

Working...
            X