Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny, but I am irritated Seattle didn't win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its funny, but I am irritated Seattle didn't win.

That was the worst play call in the history of football. Still shaking my head. And to hell with Brady!

if Lockette turns his hands over he makes the catch with ease

I don't like Seattle, but it is disgusting how you can lose a game like that

Comment

yea, still scratching my head about a quick slant from the 2 yardline... you have Beast Mode... why not pound it 4 times in a row ? You know damn well... even if there was 13 players on D, they wouldnt stop Lynch 4 times from the 2yrd line....

Comment

we have seen this multiple times as denver fan last few seasons.

we have a few yards to the endzone and we call those stupid bubble screens and cant punch it in.
        stupid stupid stupid playcall

Comment

Originally posted by 0rangeNBlue View Post
          yea, still scratching my head about a quick slant from the 2 yardline... you have Beast Mode... why not pound it 4 times in a row ? You know damn well... even if there was 13 players on D, they wouldnt stop Lynch 4 times from the 2yrd line....
          I believe it was 2nd down when they threw that slant, so they'd only have 3 tries. And, they were down to 1 time out, with very little time left, so they probably would have only had 2 imo. With limited time, it was probably better to throw a pass, so they don't have to feel rushed in running their next play. Runs at the goal line can be hard to come by, no matter who your RB is imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
            we have seen this multiple times as denver fan last few seasons.

we have a few yards to the endzone and we call those stupid bubble screens and cant punch it in.
            stupid stupid stupid playcall
            I will say that maybe that particular kind of passing play may not have been the best option, perhaps something a bit more towards the back of the end zone would have been better, although with a little better throw that play may have very well been able to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh Madness View Post
              That was the worst play call in the history of football. Still shaking my head. And to hell with Brady!
              Was Fox in the Seattle booth calling plays? A total Fox Ball play to do anything but win move.

Now I have a lifetime of hearing about how great Brady is. It would've been nice had he lost to have that caveat and to say "yea Brady was good in the playoffs, but he was .500 in the Super Bowl." The same way people discredit Peyton's legacy.

Oh well. Here's to a lifetime of torture. Hopefully Rogers can surpass him when the Broncos are having down years. :p
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Working...
              X