Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant video scandal (rumor)

http://terezowens.com/dez-bryant-sca...o-be-released/

The incriminating video of Dallas Cowboys superstar receiver Dez Bryant doing something supposedly Ray Rice worthy is being released today or tomorrow. According to our source, the Cowboys haven’t done a huge deal with Dez because of concern over the video. Unfortunately Bryant’s team won’t be able to stop the tape from getting out to the public. Of course Cowboys COO Stephen Jones denies knowledge of such a video. This is going to be a game changer for the Cowboys future. UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.-TO
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

I hope it's not true, but..... we'll see.....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

hmmm interesting.

Comment

There is something to it for sure

Apparently Shefter said hes been "working on the story for a while"......

Comment

Carmen & Jurko to Adam Schefter on the Dez video: Do you know what's on it? Answer: Yeah.

There is some substance

Comment

Good thing we took Demaryius over him if this is true. I won't insult him just yet, since this is just a rumor.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Apparently there is a bidding war between TMZ and Dez's camp. It's a shame that there is a bidding war for domestic violence videos, If true.

Comment

As per these rumors of this allegedly videotaped 2011 incident, Im afraid to think on what might be "5x times worse than the Ray Rice type" incident. No story, no leaks, no charges, no one wanting to break news. Shefter spending so much time, yet might not ever be able to report it.....

July 18 2012
                Angela Bryant, whose T-shirt and bra were allegedly torn during the incident, indicated on a 911 call that this was not the first time she was assaulted by her son.
                "I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

July 25 2012
                DALLAS -- In a sign of solidarity, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was joined by his mother, Angela Bryant, at a brief news conference on Tuesday to stress that while there may have been an incident last week, no family violence occurred.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mom-police-say

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ews-conference

I have a horrible feeling about this

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                  As per these rumors of this allegedly videotaped 2011 incident, Im afraid to think on what might be "5x times worse than the Ray Rice type" incident. No story, no leaks, no charges, no one wanting to break news. Shefter spending so much time, yet might not ever be able to report it.....

July 18 2012
                  Angela Bryant, whose T-shirt and bra were allegedly torn during the incident, indicated on a 911 call that this was not the first time she was assaulted by her son.
                  "I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

July 25 2012
                  DALLAS -- In a sign of solidarity, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was joined by his mother, Angela Bryant, at a brief news conference on Tuesday to stress that while there may have been an incident last week, no family violence occurred.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mom-police-say

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ews-conference

I have a horrible feeling about this
                  wow. i bet dez pays the farm to keep this from coming up

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                    wow. i bet dez pays the farm to keep this from coming up
                    Jerruh will step in and pay off whoever has the video. He's done it with plenty of players in the past. Not sure how many times Michael Irvin got caught with hookers and cocaine but Jerry paid his way out of it.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm confused, how can there be a bidding war over this video. Isn't this considered evidence?
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                        I'm confused, how can there be a bidding war over this video. Isn't this considered evidence?
                        Evidence in what? What charges were filed? What trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Evidence in what? What charges were filed? What trial?
                          Thats obviously the hurdle.....

Something is out there, it now becomes can anyone legally force it to become public. It is apparent the victim (my assumption) isnt going to be the one to release info or testify.

Shefter admitting he has been working on this story since September and claiming hes been trying to get things released under the Texas Public Information Act- defies the logic of Stephen Jones claiming no knowledge of the tapes.
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-bryant-video/

There would/could be a ton of back lash from this if these alleged tapes ever surface. If its true WALMART is the owner of said tapes then there is a chance the public pressure can help force their release of them. The NFL owners and the League itself is extremely powerful....but not as powerful as Walmart.

Comment

"Data from in-store security cameras may also be provided to law enforcement upon written request. "

That's the only blurb on Walmarts website about security cam footage.

So I'm guessing it's not something they would ever willingly release to the public unless an employee stole it. Either that or his friends filmed it on cell phones and are forcing him to pay to keep it a secret - sounds like blackmail which I thought was illegal...
                            sigpic

Comment

Mike Florio Is Getting Killed In The Media For His Handling Of The Dez Bryant Video R

Apparently, this story has been known by all the media giants for months. Despite Florio clearly stating he doesn't know if a tape actually exists and that he calls it a rumor, .........we likely wouldn't be talking about any of this if Mike didn't go ahead and confirm the rumor. And he's come under fire for flapping his gums.

Mike Florio makes money by speaking with sports shows all over the country by phone, might have said something he wasn't supposed to?

The Audio player on this link has the interview with a Dallas sports show.
                              http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/mike...t-video-rumor/

Again Florio confirms nothing more than it was a rumor, but thing is he was the first to confirm there was something.

AND he claims if this did happen (whatever it was) he said it happened years ago.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                              X