Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone tell me what this thing is please...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Someone tell me what this thing is please...

    Did Bane turn black and join the Combine?...



    THANKS!!
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

  • #2
    Elevation mask, simulates breathing/training in high altitude. Strengthens the lungs. Lynch uses them
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh that's interesting. Thanks Juice!

      I guess that odd shirt is part of it too isn't it. Maybe restricts chest inflation?
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
        Elevation mask, simulates breathing/training in high altitude. Strengthens the lungs. Lynch uses them
        Ok, I get it. Makes it harder to breath. Couldn't you achieve the same thing by wrapping a damp shirt around your head?
        Spice 1
        Football Immortal
        Last edited by Spice 1; 02-25-2015, 08:55 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          Ok, I get it. Makes it harder to breath. Couldn't you achieve the same thing by wrapping a damp shirt around your head?
          That's a common mistake. A damp shirt more closely simulates swamp and locker room conditions.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            That's a common mistake. A damp shirt more closely simulates swamp and locker room conditions.
            Makes sense then. Altitude is what you're going for at the combine.

            Comment

            Working...
            X