Josh McCown Signs With the Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh McCown Signs With the Browns

Can anyone explain his decision-making to me?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

He is better than every QB on their roster right now and therefore would have a chance to start.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      He is better than every QB on their roster right now and therefore would have a chance to start.
      Yes but he could have started in BUFF & NY, plus they have better weapons
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Cleveland has a decent defense and running game. Josh Gordon's pretty much gone, but overall it's a team that has a chance to succeed. Not a bad spot for McCown.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Record lows in the north east this year. Cleveland hitting them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            Cleveland has a decent defense and running game. Josh Gordon's pretty much gone, but overall it's a team that has a chance to succeed. Not a bad spot for McCown.
            Gordon and Cameron are both gone. In BUFF he had: Watkins, Chandler, and Spiller. In NY he had: Amaro, Cumberland, Harvin, Ivory, and Johnson. Plus both teams had decent defenses

Comment

I think this was a good move for Cleveland
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

He seems to bounce around an awful lot. He must have a lot of airplane miles.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                X