Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow working out with the Eagles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I was starting to think he would make it ..... I didn't like to read it worded as they'll pick up a QB because Tebow's not good enough....
    Well, they picked up a guy cut by the lowly Jaguars to be the third QB. Ouch.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Well, they picked up a guy cut by the lowly Jaguars to be the third QB. Ouch.
      PURELY speculation on my part, but I think Chip Kelly began to see the circus that is Tim Tebow towards the end when it looked like he was going to make the team and pushed the eject button.

      No way to I buy Tebow is worse than Morris.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Tim needs to play in Canada. If it was good enough for Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, Joe Theismann, Joe Kapp and Frank Tripucka, it should be good enough for Tebow ... if he wants to play football.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Tim needs to play in Canada. If it was good enough for Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, Joe Theismann, Joe Kapp and Frank Tripucka, it should be good enough for Tebow ... if he wants to play football.
          Yep. Kelley said he wasn't good enough right now. Meaning he could get better. But just working with a QB coach with shorts on and absolutely no game action, will never get you good enough for NFL. We will see how much he wants it. I doubt he will man up and go play there to make himself better.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Yep. Kelley said he wasn't good enough right now. Meaning he could get better. But just working with a QB coach with shorts on and absolutely no game action, will never get you good enough for NFL. We will see how much he wants it. I doubt he will man up and go play there to make himself better.
            To expand on chips comments he said he needed playing time, and that he had really improved on his throwing motion and foot work, Since he had been in the league before.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              PURELY speculation on my part, but I think Chip Kelly began to see the circus that is Tim Tebow towards the end when it looked like he was going to make the team and pushed the eject button.

              No way to I buy Tebow is worse than Morris.
              Totally agree. A player not cut out to be Blake Bortles backup - ouch.

              For good or bad McDaniels when he cut Brandon Marshall loose said that one player was not worth that much attention, and through no recent fault of his own I think TT falls in that category.

              Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              Tim needs to play in Canada. If it was good enough for Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, Joe Theismann, Joe Kapp and Frank Tripucka, it should be good enough for Tebow ... if he wants to play football.
              It appears that the only way for Tebow is getting substantial playing time in a lesser league, and if he were to prove the naysayers wrong about his ability to succeed in Canada he has a chance to come back, but it is not good for him right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                Well, they picked up a guy cut by the lowly Jaguars to be the third QB. Ouch.
                Absolutely.......
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Tim needs to play in Canada. If it was good enough for Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, Joe Theismann, Joe Kapp and Frank Tripucka, it should be good enough for Tebow ... if he wants to play football.
                  You hit the nail on the head. Kurt Warner went to Amsterdam and played for the euro football leak for a bit before coming back to win superbowl. He's suggested to Tebow to do the same. Warner doesn't have the circus but has the same faith and is much more mature in his. If I was told by someone who is a strong believer in my faith a great way is to look towards other places and possibly come back, I'd stand at attention and seriously consider it.

                  http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-warner-advice

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by notwithit View Post
                    You hit the nail on the head. Kurt Warner went to Amsterdam and played for the euro football leak for a bit before coming back to win superbowl. He's suggested to Tebow to do the same. Warner doesn't have the circus but has the same faith and is much more mature in his. If I was told by someone who is a strong believer in my faith a great way is to look towards other places and possibly come back, I'd stand at attention and seriously consider it.

                    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-warner-advice
                    Some of the teams he would go to in Canada or maybe Europe just might want some hype tthat he would bring.

                    NFL tends to be stodgy.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X