nfl AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl AM

So did i miss some announcement about NFL am being cancelled?
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    So did i miss some announcement about NFL am being cancelled?
    NFL Network's "NFL AM" Going On Hiatus After May 8 Episode

By John Ourand, Staff Writer

Published April 14, 2015

NFL Network’s live morning show "NFL AM" will go on hiatus for a couple of months following the May 8 show. Network execs said that they plan to bring the show back at some point during the '15 NFL preseason, though they have not set a firm date for when it will return. NFL execs said they decided to take a break with the four-hour weekday morning show to review its performance and come up with tweaks for it. Execs said they take the same approach with other shows on their schedule as a way to improve them.

Other than “Total Access,” “NFL AM” is the only other NFL Network studio show to run year-round. Following the NFL Draft, the offseason slows enough to allow network execs to take it off-air. The show launched in July '12 and has continued uninterrupted as a weekday morning show since.
    sigpic

Comment

Hope they re-evaluate NFL Access and get Heath Evans off the air. I'm fine with McGinst but Evans has to go. His hatred of Manning is so consuming that he's not able to be objective at all.

He doesn't have to like him but the time he said, "I can't wait for X team to keep putting Manning in the dirt," that was the end for me.

Can't remember what team we were playing at the time but his glee at hoping for Manning to get sacked and hit was over the top. I posted his comment here and contacted the show about it, but never got any response.

He's also soooooo over the top in his homerism regarding Brady, especially since deflategate. He can't see anyway Brady did anything whatsoever and has zero objectivity.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Hope they re-evaluate NFL Access and get Heath Evans off the air. I'm fine with McGinst but Evans has to go. His hatred of Manning is so consuming that he's not able to be objective at all.

He doesn't have to like him but the time he said, "I can't wait for X team to keep putting Manning in the dirt," that was the end for me.

Can't remember what team we were playing at the time but his glee at hoping for Manning to get sacked and hit was over the top. I posted his comment here and contacted the show about it, but never got any response.

He's also soooooo over the top in his homerism regarding Brady, especially since deflategate. He can't see anyway Brady did anything whatsoever and has zero objectivity.
        I feel the same way about Chris Collinsworth unfortunately for me he is still around.
        Dr. Giggles

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

they need to take him off completely...he reminds me too dam much of shaun salsbury...evans is just too emotionally attached to the patriots and deeply in love with brady...
          sigpic

Comment

I am tired of them reporting over and over about the same things. A break is needed.

Remember when we had the Rocky Mountain News and just before mini camps started they would start doing back ground stories on free agents, drafted players and sometimes current players.

You would think more media types would do stories that allow us fans to get to know the players we will be rooting for come game time and not just rehash the same stories over and over.
            Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              I am tired of them reporting over and over about the same things. A break is needed.

Remember when we had the Rocky Mountain News and just before mini camps started they would start doing back ground stories on free agents, drafted players and sometimes current players.

You would think more media types would do stories that allow us fans to get to know the players we will be rooting for come game time and not just rehash the same stories over and over.
              That would require actual work by more than a few "REPORTERS".

It is easier just rehashing the same old crap mostly about NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

That the big difference between reporting and commenting (even if the commentators are experts). Reporters look for stories to report or to develop those that have; commentators are purely reactionary to what interests them in the news. Two different breeds.

Sports needs more reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  they need to take him off completely...he reminds me too dam much of shaun salsbury...evans is just too emotionally attached to the patriots and deeply in love with brady...
                  Typical man-love from the ex-Patsies*. The more they open their mouths, the more stupid they become. Whenever I see one of these clowns, I turn the channel or shut it off. Kinda makes a person wonder how they got the job in the first place?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    Typical man-love from the ex-Patsies*. The more they open their mouths, the more stupid they become. Whenever I see one of these clowns, I turn the channel or shut it off. Kinda makes a person wonder how they got the job in the first place?
                    ya I can almost handle willie unless its a Brady or pats topic then he gets that lil smirk

heath evans is a total homer, they practically have to pan up to his head when he's talking about brady to avoid catching him popping wood
                    sigpic

Comment

It doesn't help that Willie's now in the Pats' HoF. I mean, how objective can you be, given how connected you are with the team? As for Heath and his "Tommy" stories, it just gets more and more ridiculous each time I see him defending his team. His answers are so predictable whenever The Pats are involved. Such non-objective reporting!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        It doesn't help that Willie's now in the Pats' HoF. I mean, how objective can you be, given how connected you are with the team? As for Heath and his "Tommy" stories, it just gets more and more ridiculous each time I see him defending his team. His answers are so predictable whenever The Pats are involved. Such non-objective reporting!

he was on the verge of tears when talking about brady being suspended
                        sigpic

Comment

I suggest that any of you that have an issue with biased reporting (ie. Evans and McGinest) on The NFL Network, send a note to NFL.com. There is a spot to "contact" them, at the bottom of their page.

Comment

I suggest that any of you that have an issue with biased reporting (ie. Evans and McGinest) on The NFL Network, send a note to NFL.com. There is a spot to "contact" them, at the bottom of their page.
                            If only it could be that simple. When you pull up the "contact" section, it basically gives you the runaround. Contacting them about anything NFL Network related is not an option, so far as I can tell.

Heath Evans is the absolute worst on NFL Network. I don't watch their programming if he's on the screen. Willie is bad, too, but he's not on par with Evans. Both of them are undeserving of their jobs. Neither of them are able to give unbiased insight, which leaves them useless to the NFL Network. A guy who can't fly a plane wouldn't be hired by an airline to fly a plane, right? So why is it that two turds/morons/jackasses are on a network that brings constant coverage of football when those particular individuals are incapable of doing that in an unbiased way? Makes no sense. NFL Network got rid of Emmitt Smith because he wasn't the most eloquent person in the world. I'd listen to Emmitt for days before I'd listen to either of the aforementioned Pats lovers.

I've said on this forum before that NFL Network used to be 90 percent of what I watched on television. Or at least what was on in the background. Now, I'd estimate it's dwindled down to about 10 or 15 percent.

Get rid of Heath and Willie, NFL Network. Now.

Comment

I did when Heath Evans made that remark about "I can't wait until they keep slamming Manning into the dirt." I was so disgusted by this that I posted that comment in another thread and wrote to NFLN. Never heard back.

And yes, I saw Heath almost cry about poor Tommy and his suspension. It was sickening.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X