nfl AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
    If only it could be that simple. When you pull up the "contact" section, it basically gives you the runaround. Contacting them about anything NFL Network related is not an option, so far as I can tell.

Heath Evans is the absolute worst on NFL Network. I don't watch their programming if he's on the screen. Willie is bad, too, but he's not on par with Evans. Both of them are undeserving of their jobs. Neither of them are able to give unbiased insight, which leaves them useless to the NFL Network. A guy who can't fly a plane wouldn't be hired by an airline to fly a plane, right? So why is it that two turds/morons/jackasses are on a network that brings constant coverage of football when those particular individuals are incapable of doing that in an unbiased way? Makes no sense. NFL Network got rid of Emmitt Smith because he wasn't the most eloquent person in the world. I'd listen to Emmitt for days before I'd listen to either of the aforementioned Pats lovers.

I've said on this forum before that NFL Network used to be 90 percent of what I watched on television. Or at least what was on in the background. Now, I'd estimate it's dwindled down to about 10 or 15 percent.

Get rid of Heath and Willie, NFL Network. Now.
    Oh well.....I sent a comment anyway. Maybe they have smart people in their customer group. If they get tons of these responses, even if not in the exact right place, I think they might take stock of the situation.

Comment

This thread has got me thinking about Heath Evans now and my determination to see him off the air has grown. Maybe this is one of those rare instances where social media can be a viable service to humanity. I think if people take a crap on him via Twitter and Facebook it'll do more good than writing to the NFL.

Comment

I only tuned in on Fridays to catch 'fyne' Molly Qerim.

https://www.google.com/search?q=moll...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Other than that I always found NFL AM to be boring with a boring life-less cast.

Hopefully when they come back they'll have Molly on 5 days a week and not just Fridays.

Comment

I don't watch the NFL network unless it's something like Classic Games, or something of that nature. I'll stick with ESPN.

Comment

The only ex Pat I take serious is Rodney Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

Other than that I always found NFL AM to be boring with a boring life-less cast.

Hopefully when they come back they'll have Molly on 5 days a week and not just Fridays.
              I MIGHT watch NFL AM depending on what Erin Coscarelli is wearing. I don't want to sound like one of those pathetic fanboys, but that woman has some of the best legs in the world. Other than that, I don't even waste my time listening to the likes of Heath Evans, because I know what that entails: Some of the worst insight in the world.

Comment

You'd think the NFL market couldn't be oversaturated with coverage. NFL fans can't get enough - if it's quality.

Hopefully in this day and age of internet some wise entertainers and NFL experts can put something together to fill any voids
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  I MIGHT watch NFL AM depending on what Erin Coscarelli is wearing. I don't want to sound like one of those pathetic fanboys, but that woman has some of the best legs in the world. Other than that, I don't even waste my time listening to the likes of Heath Evans, because I know what that entails: Some of the worst insight in the world.
                  Heath Evans only has "HINDsight" his love affair with the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    You'd think the NFL market couldn't be oversaturated with coverage. NFL fans can't get enough - if it's quality.

Hopefully in this day and age of internet some wise entertainers and NFL experts can put something together to fill any voids
                    I used to have it on all day in the background, while I worked around the house if I heard anything that caught my ear, I would rewind and watch it.
                    I found it boring after awhile with constant repeats on the same shows.

Now I rarely have it on instead have it on a news station like Cnn, Fox or Fox business.
                    Mostly just to keep current on world affairs.

Comment

Molly Qerim has moved to ESPN...just saw a re-air of her filling-in on "Sports Nation" but she's joing "Mike & Mike" when they move the show to NYC.

https://instagram.com/p/2i6YLMvoke/?taken-by=mollyqerim
                      Last edited by Mel B.; 06-13-2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Molly's filling in today on "First Take".

FYI

Cari Champion is no longer the host on First Take and has been promoted to being an anchor on Sports Center.
                        Last edited by Mel B.; 07-09-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Molly's filling in today on "First Take".

FYI

Cari Champion is no longer the host on First Take and has been promoted to being an anchor on Sports Center.
                          Good for her. I like Cari and she was being wasted being in the middle of Skip and Stephen A.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Good for her. I like Cari and she was being wasted being in the middle of Skip and Stephen A.
                            http://www.thewrap.com/espns-cari-ch...hor-exclusive/
                            Last edited by Mel B.; 07-09-2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Molly Qerim has moved to ESPN...just saw a re-air of her filling-in on "Sports Nation" but she's joing "Mike & Mike" when they move the show to NYC.

https://instagram.com/p/2i6YLMvoke/?taken-by=mollyqerim

Looks like Mike & Mike is staying in Bristol and Molly will be serving as interim host of "First Take".

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/mike...lly-qerim.html

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/espn...m-interim-host

Comment

Working...
                                X