Vic Fangio with the Bears defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Fangio with the Bears defense

The Bears the last 2 years have been pretty terrible on defense, however that could very well change. Fangio was a great coordinator on the Niners defense. Even with many injuries(though good players did replace them)the Niners defense was top 5 last year. I think Fangio may be able to turn the Bears defense around.

What could work in their favor is that the Niners defense has played the Packers offense very well in recent years, if he can bring some of that that could help them a lot.

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
    The Bears the last 2 years have been pretty terrible on defense, however that could very well change. Fangio was a great coordinator on the Niners defense. Even with many injuries(though good players did replace them)the Niners defense was top 5 last year. I think Fangio may be able to turn the Bears defense around.

What could work in their favor is that the Niners defense has played the Packers offense very well in recent years, if he can bring some of that that could help them a lot.
    Hope it is sooner rather than later. I think Fangio is the best DC in the game today, and with the lack of talent to play his 3-4 base here in Chicago he will need to be. As of today Fangio has only four players in his front seven you could say will be day one starters, and one of those is a 34 year old vet in Jay Ratliff.

Comment

Working...
    X