Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall Calls Orton the Best QB He's Played With

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Don't disagree, but I think that's because I still hate Cutler, whilst having a lot of respect for Orton and his neckbeard!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

    Comment


    • #17
      And now he gets Geno Smith. Poor BM. I was never impressed with Orton. He was the anti-Cutler: brains with little talent.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I don't blame him. Orton was probably a cool guy to talk too, he probably exampled how he wanted plays done in a way Brandon liked. Orton also wasn't a immature INT machine that blames everybody around him like Cutler. Orton was a mediocre game manager, but he did just enough to not be complete crap and not enough to put a team over the hump.

        Also somewhere neckbeard is smiling.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Geez......if Orton's the best he's had, he sure has had it bad!!!!

          Yah....think there's more to this story than meets the eye. Then again, Jay is not exactly an elite QB. (Don't get me started!!)
          Come on get started!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            Oh for sure something is going on.

            it's just funny. taking pot shots at each other over the internet. so childish.
            Yes there was a lot going on between them last year as Jeffery became Jay's #1 target, and all the off field stuff Marshall did.

            BTW I don't think Jay has ever taken shots at Marshall since he was traded to the Jets. This is just B being B.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
              Yes there was a lot going on between them last year as Jeffery became Jay's #1 target, and all the off field stuff Marshall did.

              BTW I don't think Jay has ever taken shots at Marshall since he was traded to the Jets. This is just B being B.
              BM has his issues, but is still an excellent WR.

              I'm just curious if you are excited about Fox/Gase? I don't really see that formula working out, but I'm curious about your take.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                naturally, i agree. cutler has better ability but nothing upstairs and the rest of the QB's he has played with are a joke that shouldn't have been starting for any team.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                  BM has his issues, but is still an excellent WR.

                  I'm just curious if you are excited about Fox/Gase? I don't really see that formula working out, but I'm curious about your take.
                  I would not say I am excited, but Fox/Gase is the best move for the Bears right now. After Trestman Fox is a breath of fresh air, he is a pro and players love to play for him. As for Gase his run based offensive scheme should help Cutler. He has been more effective in a balanced scheme. Now I am excited about Fangio's defensive scheme. I think he is the best DC in the game.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                    I would not say I am excited, but Fox/Gase is the best move for the Bears right now. After Trestman Fox is a breath of fresh air, he is a pro and players love to play for him. As for Gase his run based offensive scheme should help Cutler. He has been more effective in a balanced scheme. Now I am excited about Fangio's defensive scheme. I think he is the best DC in the game.
                    Interesting. Sort of similar to fox coming off McD. He's better than the train wreck before him, but that's about it.

                    Fair warning: I would not describe Gase's offensive philosophy as balanced or run oriented. Granted, he had Manning here, but his offensive approach is about as creative as a stick figure.

                    I'm interested to see how it works out.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                      Interesting. Sort of similar to fox coming off McD. He's better than the train wreck before him, but that's about it.

                      Fair warning: I would not describe Gase's offensive philosophy as balanced or run oriented. Granted, he had Manning here, but his offensive approach is about as creative as a stick figure.

                      I'm interested to see how it works out.
                      Perhaps what I should have said is that the Bears in 2015 will run John Fox's conservative run based offense with Matt Forte as the main focus not Jay Cutler. I think the Bears will be a field position team and try to be as close to 50/50 pass/run as they can. To be honest I don't know enough about Gase to form an opinion just yet. It could be he sucks as many Denver fans have stated or he could be the up and coming future HC people outside of Denver say he is.

                      Also good luck to the Broncos this year. I think your team is at a crossroads, it could go in either direction in 2015.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                        Perhaps what I should have said is that the Bears in 2015 will run John Fox's conservative run based offense with Matt Forte as the main focus not Jay Cutler. I think the Bears will be a field position team and try to be as close to 50/50 pass/run as they can. To be honest I don't know enough about Gase to form an opinion just yet. It could be he sucks as many Denver fans have stated or he could be the up and coming future HC people outside of Denver say he is.

                        Also good luck to the Broncos this year. I think your team is at a crossroads, it could go in either direction in 2015.
                        Hope springs eternal this time of year. I agree about the Broncos being at a crossroad right now. We shall see.

                        I personally am not a fan of Gase, but that's simply my opinion. He tended to create poor game plans and did not adjust at all. Perhaps he's learned and will be a great coach moving forward. Again, we shall see.

                        Good luck to your Bears as well. Here's hoping for an entertaining and injury free season.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X