Hall of Fame banner shows Seau in Pats jersey, Chargers fans not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame banner shows Seau in Pats jersey, Chargers fans not happy

What a JOKE this is!!!!! The HOF should be ashamed!!!! I hate the Chargers but this time and only this time I will stick up for them. Seau was a BEAST for the Chargers and made life tough for our Broncos over the years. Credit where credit is due. Seau is a Charger and always will be. Why the hell he is shown in a Pats uniform on the HOF Banner is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...fans-not-happy
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
    What a JOKE this is!!!!! The HOF should be ashamed!!!! I hate the Chargers but this time and only this time I will stick up for them. Seau was a BEAST for the Chargers and made life tough for our Broncos over the years. Credit where credit is due. Seau is a Charger and always will be. Why the hell he is shown in a Pats uniform on the HOF Banner is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...fans-not-happy
    Because the NFL is all about revenue, and Patriot brings in more viewing than Charger.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

That's ridiculous. Junior Seau was a Charger for thirteen years of his twenty year career. Did he retire as a Charger or as a Patriot*?
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        That's ridiculous. Junior Seau was a Charger for thirteen years of his twenty year career. Did he retire as a Charger or as a Patriot*?
        charger and yes its ridiculous.
        sigpic

Comment

Their handling of Seau has been pretty terrible. If i recall that decided his daughter couldn't speak for him. NFL is making that shield they want to protect look bad.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
          X