Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers Smith arrested again!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...ed-hit-run-dui

I thought we weren't allowed to discuss player's off field issues on this site. Multiple posts of mine in which I have discussed player's off field issues have been deleted since I joined.
    "People in the South Stands used to stand the whole game."

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado1876 View Post
      I thought we weren't allowed to discuss player's off field issues on this site. Multiple posts of mine in which I have discussed player's off field issues have been deleted since I joined.

There is a difference between trolling and discussing off field issues .....

I am going out on a limb and guess this might be the end of Aldon Smith in the NFL
      sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable. How is this guy so stupid? He's lucky he got to play in the NFL, because if not, he'd either be homeless or in prison for a long time. But now nobody's gonna sign him and he's gonna end up in prison eventually.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

You can't fix stupid. He must be looking at a lengthy suspension right?
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The 48ers just waived him, I hope he gets it all together.
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
              Unbelievable. How is this guy so stupid? He's lucky he got to play in the NFL, because if not, he'd either be homeless or in prison for a long time. But now nobody's gonna sign him and he's gonna end up in prison eventually.
              He'd definitely be in prison. Only famous folk can get away with saying they have a bomb at an airport.

Clearly the guy is just flat out stupid, selfish, and in need of mental help.(some form of rehab)

I think he's done in the NFL too many screw ups and the Niners got a little bit worst because of his dumb act.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado1876 View Post
                You probably were doing it in the wrong section. This section and smack are the place. Your posts would be deleted if you were doing it in the Broncos section.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Aldon Smith met with #49ers GM Trent Baalke today today, but refused to take responsibility. Said this wasn't a DUI.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

This guy needs to be in rehab and get his life in order. He has a serious problem and he shouldn't be worrying about football. Football is the least of his problems.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Wow I'm not sure witch is worse smiths quick decline or the 49ers
                      I wonder if either is done yet
                      Never seases to amaze me
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        This guy needs to be in rehab and get his life in order. He has a serious problem and he shouldn't be worrying about football. Football is the least of his problems.
                        Don't think he will need to worry about football for a long time
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Blessed to be able to play in the NFL and be actually dominate then he goes and pisses it all away what a sad story hope he gets the help he needs

Comment

He was released...

so insane, I can't believe that guy.

and man that off season for the 49ers..

Comment

Here's what Not Sportcenter tweeted:

"BREAKING: The #49ers have released LB Aldon Smith under their "23 strikes and you're out" policy"

Right?
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X