No announcement yet.

49ers Smith arrested again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With wall the quick exit of talent and dismantling of a contender it almost feels mcdish
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
      Here's what Not Sportcenter tweeted:

"BREAKING: The #49ers have released LB Aldon Smith under their "23 strikes and you're out" policy"

Right?
      That is hilarious, but kind of sad at the same time.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Thank goodness we took Von over Smith in that draft. I remember there being debates on this when Aldon hit 14 sacks that his rookie season (playing like half the snaps of Von?) and almost 20 the following. I mean yes, Von did LOTS of stupid stuff too but phew.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          You probably were doing it in the wrong section. This section and smack are the place. Your posts would be deleted if you were doing it in the Broncos section.
          Thank you for the clarification.
          "People in the South Stands used to stand the whole game."

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            He was released...

so insane, I can't believe that guy.

and man that off season for the 49ers..
            Yea I hope they don't throw Tomsula under the bus after one season. I don't know how any coach can get above .500 with that much talent lost
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

On Thursday, August 6, 2015, at about 8:46 PM., Santa Clara Officers were dispatched to Moreland Way to investigate a disturbance involving a collision. On arrival, officers learned Aldon Smith was parking his vehicle and collided with a parked vehicle. After the collision, Smith exited his vehicle and caused additional damage to the parked vehicle with his car door.

Smith then left the area not reporting the collision or leaving his identifying information at the scene. He later returned to the parking area where he was contacted by officers. Smith displayed objective symptoms of being under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. Officers administered a field sobriety test to Smith.

Smith was then arrested for being under the influence of an alcoholic beverage (DUI), Hit&Run, and Vandalism. He was transported to Santa Clara Police Department for processing and later transported to the Santa Clara County Jail.
              Smith did provide a PAS (preliminary alcohol screening device) sample, but the results cannot be released at this time as per our policy.

The investigation into this matter is ongoing. When completed, the case will be sent to the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office for review. If the District Attorney file charges, Smith is scheduled to be arraigned October 6, 2015
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Whenever we start to whine a bit about our Broncos, just think of the offseason The 49ers have had, and try to appreciate that things could be a lot worse. (I know, it's only some consolation, but regardless, The 49ers have been decimated!)

Comment

Offseason 52, 49ers 0.

Probably one of the worst, most unfortunate offseasons I have seen.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really hope smith gets the help he needs.

I can't get over that.

Comment

He should already be in jail, he threatened to set off a bomb at the airport. This really means very little to me in terms of concern for my Niners. With all our defensive injuries and absences(including his suspension),and our defense was top 5 I believe. I didn't see us get that big boost in our play upon his return.

I admire when teams send off a 'we like having you here, but we don't need you' message to players. I wish more teams would do that, because evidence usually shows that teams can recover easily from the loss of most players(even stars).

It is important to try and sign players who give you the best chance to win, however it gets a bit ridiculous when you put up with things like this for a long time acting like you can't be successful without a player.

If a team signs him, so be it however if they don't I do think he brought that on himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X