No announcement yet.

Robert Griffin III: 'I feel like I'm the best quarterback in the NFL'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's displaying more mental conditioning than anything else here. It's the "I can do this" mentality that most people don't live by that he is bringing up.

I'm a firm believer that how you talk to yourself in your own head greatly impacts how you perform. If you're telling yourself that you can't do something you are much less likely to do it.

However, you don't have to say it out loud to the whole country lol. Especially after the collapse he has had.

Props to him though for keeping up a confident and optimistic viewpoint, he's much more likely to succeed in my opinion.

Comment

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

This was totally taken out of context. He is talking about how he feels and his motivation going out on the field. Nothing wrong with that at all imo.

That said though, If I were the Redskins, I would tell him to shut up. At least until he does something on the field worth talking about. While it was taken out of context, that is what the media does and he should know that by now and therefore that wasnt really good judgement to say it. Personally I think he needs to stay away from the medial and concentrate on football, at least as much as possible.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Love how you get quarterbacks who claim that they are the best (and clearly aren't) and then there's Peyton Manning who can break a record and still just wants to play on. He is a real quarterback and a inspiration to everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X