No announcement yet.

Opening Night: PITT @ NewCheatland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow, apparently there was another technical difficulties incident in this game tonight regarding coach to coach headsets. Just so happens to be at Gillette Stadium too huh.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Bell wouldn't have saved them. Todd Haley is a terrible OC and the Steelers can't capitalize.
      2 missed field goals and missed TD when DHB's toe was out is 10 points right there. With those alone they're driving for a win at the end instead of garbage points

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        2 missed field goals and missed TD when DHB's toe was out is 10 points right there. With those alone they're driving for a win at the end instead of garbage points
        Yup, I agree on all that. The draw on 3rd down with the clock ticking was so baffling....
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
          Oh wow, apparently there was another technical difficulties incident in this game tonight regarding coach to coach headsets. Just so happens to be at Gillette Stadium too huh.
          Yup, the PITT coaches were hearing the Pats broadcast in their headsets instead of being able to communicate their plays. Go figure.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Yup, the PITT coaches were hearing the Pats broadcast in their headsets instead of being able to communicate their plays. Go figure.
            Tomlin is being asked about it now, doesn't seem to happy about it. The butt kissers....derrrrrrrr......announcers said it happens all the time. Tomlin doesn't seem to think it happens all the time.

Comment

• Tomlin left the podium rather than admit he was getting trolled by Belichick with the headsets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                Tomlin left the podium rather than admit he was getting trolled by Belichick with the headsets.
                Tomlin actually said, "That's always the case. Yes *Implying at Gilette*. We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast for the majority of the first half, on our headsets. Coach to coach."

As in, this is something we always have to deal with when we play at Patriots home field. He didn't "leave the podium rather than admit being trolled". They told the officials and that's all they could do.

Comment

• Originally posted by notwithit View Post
                  Tomlin actually said, "That's always the case. Yes *Implying at Gilette*. We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast for the majority of the first half, on our headsets. Coach to coach."

As in, this is something we always have to deal with when we play at Patriots home field. He didn't "leave the podium rather than admit being trolled". They told the officials and that's all they could do.
                  Did you watch it? The reporters were trying to bait him into giving his real feelings. He left the podium rather than give a tirade. He said if you aren't going to ask about stuff on the field, I'm out. And he left. Nice try.

Comment

Did you watch it? The reporters were trying to bait him into giving his real feelings. He left the podium rather than give a tirade. He said if you aren't going to ask about stuff on the field, I'm out. And he left. Nice try.
                    I watched the video on NFL.com. He addressed it multiple times. Are you saying that "trolled by Bellicheat" means "reporters asking about the headphones a whole bunch"? If so, wow... If not, then Tomlin addressed the headset stuff numerous times, was angry at the loss, and sick of the same question.. IMO

Comment

I watched the video on NFL.com. He addressed it multiple times. Are you saying that "trolled by Bellicheat" means "reporters asking about the headphones a whole bunch"? If so, wow... If not, then Tomlin addressed the headset stuff numerous times, was angry at the loss, and sick of the same question.. IMO
                      You don't think the reporters wanted to hear his true feelings? Wow. A day after a rampant cheating report comes out, you don't think that's the angle they were playing? He took the high road and left.

Comment

You don't think the reporters wanted to hear his true feelings? Wow. A day after a rampant cheating report comes out, you don't think that's the angle they were playing? He took the high road and left.
                        Again, I'm agreeing with you. He addressed it, said that happens every time they go to New England, and then after they kept pushing it he left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Brady: I deleted those texts so it wouldn't have mattered anyway

There's a thing called data recovery smart guy, nothing is ever really deleted lol
                          WRONG. Not unless you overwrite those data cells with new data, smart guy. All Brady had to do was to max out his SIM, or memory card with new data such as music or video files after he deleted the text, then it's impossible to recover what was there before.

Comment

• Originally posted by im_dragon View Post
                            WRONG. Not unless you overwrite those data cells with new data, smart guy. All Brady had to do was to max out his SIM, or memory card with new data such as music or video files after he deleted the text, then it's impossible to recover what was there before.
                            Yep. Though that's not as easy as to smash it into 1000 pieces and buy a new card.

Comment

• If Brady is innocent of everything... And I honestly would like to think so, he did himself the biggest disservice in the world with the timing of the disposal of his old phone. What do you expect people to think? You destroy a phone on the day you go to a meeting to discuss a matter that they have asked for phone records about? Poor poor decision.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep. Though that's not as easy as to smash it into 1000 pieces and buy a new card.
                                Actually, it's pretty easy to do. I can selectively "clean" my cards, and making sure it's really clean, in 15-30 minutes. Getting a new phone is much more of a hassle. That said, I believe Brady should have handed over the phone when asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X