Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niners bench Colin Kaepernick; Blaine Gabbert to start

sigpic

Yikes. Rock bottom for Kaepernick there.
    sigpic

Comment

Damn get benched by sunshine from Remember the titans.

Hope Niners fans don't think Blaine's a savior. Same guy that got his panties in a bunch because people kept calling him sunshine...thus the hair cut.

As for Kaep, dude went from top of the world, knocking on the door of champions to being a back up QB.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I think the 49ers are going to find out that it's not all the QB's fault, just like Washington.

I saw a part of a game and it's like they have no defense, no Oline. They've lost some key players.

I like Kaep. I hope he doesn't stay on the bench too long.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

how the mighty have fallen i for some reason like seeing the 49ers suffer considering kaepernick was considered a "new" breed of QBs

Comment

The tank has begun. it's been a tumultuous year and a bit for that team.

Sooo many players have left. That team imploded on a level i don't know that i've ever seen before.

Comment

Happy birthday to Colin Kaepernick.

Comment

Gabert is starting, they traded Davis, and all their RBs are hurt. I might have to start ATLs D over Denver's.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  how the mighty have fallen i for some reason like seeing the 49ers suffer considering kaepernick was considered a "new" breed of QBs
                  They can never suffer enough to atone for the humiliation we suffered in SB XXIV GRRRRR!!!!
                  [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    I think the 49ers are going to find out that it's not all the QB's fault, just like Washington.

I saw a part of a game and it's like they have no defense, no Oline. They've lost some key players.

I like Kaep. I hope he doesn't stay on the bench too long.

I've talked to a few 49er fans and they're fed up with the GM and owner,who let their personal feelings get in the way how they felt about Harbaugh.

I don't understand,how they can feel slighted when it was Harbaugh,who save that team and all of a sudden,they feel they should be the ones getting all the credit..makes no sense at all

I'm a big Kap fan,but all the heat that's going his way isn't his fault,should he play better..yes,but when you have a GM and owner who got rid of a coach that save the team,an offensive line that couldn't block a pop warner team,running back who can't stay healthy,a defense that's been decimated by retirement,injuries and players who shouldn't even belong on a NFL roster,receivers who can't get open,an offensive coordinator who can't play call to say his life,but somehow Kap is suppose to play great in those conditions.

I remember when the 49ers played the Seahawks on that Thursday night game,Phil Simms kept saying over and over and over again that Kaepernick has been playing very well under center but somehow the offensive coordinator thought hit was a great idea to put him in shotgun for most of the game..it makes no sense at all.

What I also find egregious is that Kaepernick have always gashed the Seahawks defense with runs and they don't allow him to run the ball at all...I couldn't believe it ....What I don't understand is why the 49ers don't allow him to run the ball,when his legs are his best attribute..makes no sense at all

Again,I'm not here to say Kaepernick doesn't get any blame,but the people who keep saying it's his fault doesn't know what the hell they're talking about,because he's far from the problem..

Me personally,the GM and owner needs to take all heat,because they're the ones who butchered this team,after going to the NFC Championship and Superbowl not to long ago...
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

KK Done in San Fran?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m11 minutes ago
                      49ers placed QB Colin Kaepernick on Injured Reserve List, and promoted QB Dylan Thompson to active roster from team’s practice squad.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m11 minutes ago
                      And so Colin Kaepernick's season, and quite possibly 49ers' career, is over.

Not totally unexpected for me, but wowGood luck KK.
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

He was listed as probable for the game Sunday and then Kolin told the 49ers he was opting to have surgery on his non throwing shoulder. Kolin essentially took himself out of the mix. Looks to me like Kolin and the 49ers are not on the same page. The 49ers debacle still going. I don't think they will be able to trade him, but contract is such that they can release him. Should be interesting to see where he ends up. Not Denver imo.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

i was wondering who kk was and yeah that dude is likely done, they need to totally rebuild in SF and not around that guy.

Comment

I'd bring that guy in to compete. Assuming its not in at his current contract.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                              He was listed as probable for the game Sunday and then Kolin told the 49ers he was opting to have surgery on his non throwing shoulder. Kolin essentially took himself out of the mix. Looks to me like Kolin and the 49ers are not on the same page. The 49ers debacle still going. I don't think they will be able to trade him, but contract is such that they can release him. Should be interesting to see where he ends up. Not Denver imo.
                              Wonder if his agent has reminded him of how he got his job as starter, what SF did to the guy he replaced, and he needs to start looking for another team to go to when his surgery heals? Can't see him in a 49'ers uniform next year ....
                              --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X